ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 249



                                               

Elder Place, Fremantle

                                               

Hampton Road, Fremantle

                                               

Parry Street, Fremantle

                                               

Phillimore Street, Fremantle

                                               

South Terrace, Fremantle

                                               

Fowlers Warehouse

Fowlers Warehouse, also known as the Fremantle Furniture Factory, was constructed in 1900 as the principal premises in Western Australia for D. & J. Fowler Ltd. Principally on Henry Street in Fremantle, the building extends through to Pakenham St ...

                                               

Marich Buildings, Fremantle

The Marich Buildings is a single two-storey building at the corner of Henry and High Streets in Fremantle, Western Australia, and dates from c1897; there were several single-storey shops on the site including one occupied by butchers Henry Albert ...

                                               

Adelec Buildings, Fremantle

The Adelec Buildings located at 28-36 High Street, on the corner of Henry Street in Fremantle, Western Australia. The heritage listed buildings were constructed in 1906 during the gold boom period by the trustees of Captain Edward Henry Fothergil ...

                                               

Astone Lane

Astone Lane was originally a right of way running between Brisbane Street and Baker Avenue in Perth, Western Australia. A proposal to name the right of way as Astone Lane was considered at the Town of Vincent council meeting in September 2006. Th ...

                                               

Claisebrook Road

Claisebrook Road is a road in Perth, Western Australia that originally ran between Summers Street in the north to Wittenoom St, East Perth in the south.

                                               

Stephenson Avenue

Stephenson Avenue refers to two separate sections of road in the western suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. The first section is a 600-metre 2.000 ft section of dual carriageway linking Scarborough Beach Road to Pearson Street/Jon Sanders Drive ...

                                               

Stirling Terrace, Toodyay

A considerable number of heritage properties are found on the terrace. The historic frontage of residences, shops and other buildings along Stirling Terrace is collectively termed the Stirling Terrace Streetscape Group. The State Register of Heri ...

                                               

Catholic Presbytery, Toodyay

The Catholic Presbytery, Toodyay is a former clergy house situated on Stirling Terrace in Toodyay, Western Australia. The place was built to accommodate the resident priest at the St John the Baptist Church, Toodyay and has also been used as an e ...

                                               

Jager Stores

In June 2013 Sean Byrons Richards Christmas 360 shop was opened, initially trading Wednesdays to Sundays but expanding opening hours as Christmas approached. The Toodyay Community Singers sang carols for the occasion. On 1 April 2014, after being ...

                                               

Roman Catholic Church Group, Toodyay

The Roman Catholic Church Group, Toodyay is a site on Stirling Terrace in Toodyay, Western Australia, owned by the Catholic Church. This site was registered as Roman Catholic land in November 1861 in the newly proclaimed Avon District town of New ...

                                               

Toodyay Memorial Hall

The Toodyay Memorial Hall is a heritage-listed building on Stirling Terrace in Toodyay, Western Australia. It was originally built in 1899 as the Newcastle Municipal Chambers, then substantially extended in 1910, with further extensions in 1956–5 ...

                                               

Wendouree Tearooms

Wendouree Tearooms is located on Stirling Terrace in Toodyay, Western Australia. It is believed Daniel Connor built a shop and house on this site in the late 1860s. During the recession of the 1880s this building, along with other Connor properti ...

                                               

Yodpiman Pier

                                               

Lower Thames Crossing

The Lower Thames Crossing, or Third Thames Crossing, is a proposed new road crossing of the River Thames estuary linking the county of Kent with the county of Essex through Thurrock. The route was confirmed on 12 April 2017 by Transport Secretary ...

                                               

Bridges across the River Thames

                                               

River Thames ferries

                                               

Bell Weir Lock

Bell Weir Lock is a lock on the River Thames in England by the right bank, Runnymede which is a water meadow associated with Egham of importance for the constitutional Magna Carta. It is upstream of the terrace of a hotel and the a bridge designe ...

                                               

Boveney Lock

Boveney Lock is a lock on the River Thames situated on the Buckinghamshire bank opposite the Windsor Racecourse and close to Eton Wick. Boveney is a village a little way upstream on the same side. The lock was first built in 1838 by the Thames Na ...

                                               

Buscot Lock

Buscot Lock is a lock on the River Thames in England, near the village of Buscot, Oxfordshire. The lock was built of stone by the Thames Navigation Commission in 1790 and is the smallest on the River Thames. Like most of the Upper Thames Locks, i ...

                                               

Chertsey Lock

Chertsey Lock is a lock on the River Thames in England, against the left bank, an area of Green Belt including Laleham Park, the largest public park in Spelthorne. It faces the town of Chertsey and is the fifth-lowest of the forty-four locks alon ...

                                               

Cleeve Lock

Cleeve Lock is a lock on the River Thames, in Oxfordshire, England. It is located just upstream of Streatley on the same side of the river. The village of Cleeve is on the opposite bank near Goring. The first lock was built in 1787 by the Thames ...

                                               

Culham Lock

Culham Lock is a lock on the River Thames in England close to Culham, Oxfordshire. It is on a lock cut to the north of the main stream, which approaches the large village of Sutton Courtenay. The lock was built of stone by the Thames Navigation C ...

                                               

Iffley Lock

Iffley Lock is a lock on the River Thames in England near the village of Iffley, Oxfordshire. It is on the southern outskirts of Oxford. The original lock was built by the Oxford-Burcot Commission in 1631 and the Thames Navigation Commission repl ...

                                               

Kings Lock

Kings Lock is a lock on the River Thames in England. It is in open country to the north of Oxford, Oxfordshire, on the southern bank of the river. The lock was one of the last pound locks built on the Thames being built by the Thames Conservancy ...

                                               

Old Windsor Lock

Old Windsor Lock is a lock on the River Thames in England on the right bank beside Old Windsor, Berkshire. The lock marks the downstream end of the New Cut, a meander cutoff built in 1822 by the Thames Navigation Commissioners which created Ham I ...

                                               

Penton Hook Lock

Penton Hook Lock is the sixth lowest lock of forty four on the non-tidal reaches of the River Thames in England. It faces an island which was until its construction a pronounced meander and is on the site of its seasonal cutoff. It is against the ...

                                               

Romney Lock

Romney Lock is a lock on the River Thames in England near Windsor and Eton, about half a mile downstream of Windsor Bridge. It is on the Windsor side of the river next to a boatyard and adjoins Romney Island, a long strip-shaped ait in the middle ...

                                               

Sandford Lock

Sandford Lock is a lock on the River Thames in England, situated at Sandford-on-Thames which is just South of Oxford. The first pound lock was built in 1631 by the Oxford-Burcot Commission although this has since been rebuilt. The lock has the de ...

                                               

St Johns Lock

St Johns Lock is the furthest upstream lock on the River Thames in England. It is situated near the town of Lechlade, Gloucestershire. The name of the lock derives from a priory that was established nearby in 1250, but which no longer exists. The ...

                                               

Tiffin School Boat Club

The Tiffin School Boat Club is an amateur rowing club, based in London, run by Tiffin School. It is based on the River Thames at Kingston upon Thames on the outskirts of Greater London in south-east England between Kingston Bridge and Teddington ...

                                               

Remenham Club Founding Clubs

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in Algeria

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in Australia

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in Canada

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in China

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in Denmark

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in England

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in France

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in Greece

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in Russia

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in Scotland

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in Tanzania

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in Turkey

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in Ukraine

                                               

Cable-stayed bridges in the United Kingdom

Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →