ⓘ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 328




                                               

Stages Pond State Nature Preserve

Stages Pond State Nature Preserve is a 178-acre nature preserve with ponds in Walnut Township, Pickaway County, Ohio. The State Nature Preserve is located at 4792 Hagerty Road, north of the county seat of Circleville. The preserve was dedicated o ...

                                               

Staunton, Ohio

Staunton was platted in 1848. The community was named after Staunton, Virginia, the native home of a share of the first settlers. A post office was established at Staunton in 1844, and remained in operation until 1903.

                                               

Storms, Ohio

The first settlement at Storms was made in 1802. A post office called Storms was established in 1887, and remained in operation until 1940. The community was named after John Storms, the grandfather of the town merchant.

                                               

Stratford, Ohio

Stratford was platted in 1850. The community derives its name from Stratford-upon-Avon, England. A post office was established at Stratford in 1850, and remained in operation until 1900.

                                               

Stringtown, Pickaway County, Ohio

                                               

Summerford, Ohio

Summerford is an unincorporated community in Somerford Township, Madison County, Ohio, United States. It is located at 39°56′00″N 83°29′30″W, at the intersection of U.S. Route 40 and State Route 56.

                                               

Summithill, Ohio

Summithill had its start in the 1870s when the railroad was extended to that point, and so named on account of its lofty elevation. Variant names were "Summit" and "Summit Hill". A post office called Summit Hill was established in 1878, the name ...

                                               

Thacher, Ohio

A former variant name was Thatcher. A post office called Thatcher was established in 1886, and remained in operation until 1902. Thatcher was the name of a local blacksmith.

                                               

Three Locks, Ohio

                                               

Thrifton, Ohio

Thrifton was founded when the railroad was extended through the neighborhood. A post office called Thrifton was established in 1889, and remained in operation until 1891.

                                               

Tradersville, Ohio

Tradersville is an unincorporated community in Somerford Township, Madison County, Ohio, United States. It is located at 39°59′59″N 83°29′55″W, at the intersection of Ohio State Route 187 and Tradersville-Brighton Road, about three miles north of ...

                                               

Tucson, Ohio

A post office called Tucson was established in 1890, and remained in operation until 1907. Besides post office, Tucson had a gristmill, built in 1842, and a country store.

                                               

Vails Corners, Ohio

A variant name is Vails Cross Roads. Vails Cross Roads had a tavern dating back to the 1830s. A post office called Vails Cross Roads was established in 1850, and remained in operation until 1873. The community was named for the local Vail family.

                                               

Vans Valley, Ohio

A post office called Vans Valley was established in 1849, and remained in operation until 1899. The community was named for Gilbert Van Dorn, a pioneer settler.

                                               

Vigo, Ohio

A post office called Vigo was in operation from 1858 until 1933. Besides post office, Vigo had a railroad station, hotel, church, brick plant, and several country stores.

                                               

Walnut, Ohio

                                               

Watkins, Ohio

Watkins is an unincorporated community in Mill Creek Township, Union County, Ohio, United States. It is located at 40°12′45″N 83°14′49″W, along Watkins Road, between U.S. Route 33 and U.S. Route 42, about five miles east of Marysville.

                                               

Welsh Hills, Ohio

                                               

West Jackson, Ohio

West Jackson is an unincorporated community in Washington Township, Union County, Ohio, United States. It is located at 40°29′03″N 83°22′43″W, at the intersection of Ohio State Route 739 and Winnemac Pike.

                                               

West Lancaster, Ohio

West Lancaster was founded ca. 1850. A post office called West Lancaster was established in 1852, and remained in operation until 1906. West Lancaster had 142 inhabitants in 1914.

                                               

Westfall, Ohio

                                               

Whisler, Ohio

                                               

White Sulphur, Ohio

A post office called White Sulphur was established in 1858, and remained in operation until 1918. The community was named for a sulphur spring near the original town site. Besides the post office, White Sulphur had a passenger railroad depot.

                                               

Woodland, Ohio

Woodland is an unincorporated community in Jackson Township, Union County, Ohio, United States. It is located at 40°28′44″N 83°15′27″W, at the intersection of Woodland Road and Fox Road, about five miles northeast of Richwood.

                                               

Woodlyn, Ohio

A post office called Woodlyn was established in 1882, and remained in operation until 1906. Besides the post office, Woodlyn had a railroad station and grain elevator.

                                               

Woodview Park, Ohio

Woodview Park is an unincorporated community in Paris Township, Union County, Ohio, United States. It is located at 40°15′44″N 83°21′26″W, at the intersection of Ohio State Route 4 and Country Home Road, just north of Marysville.

                                               

Wrightsville, Madison County, Ohio

Wrightsville is an unincorporated community in Fairfield Township, Madison County, Ohio, United States. It is located at 39°51′40″N 83°14′50″W, at the intersection of Ohio State Route 665 and Georgesville-Wrightsville Road, approximately four mil ...

                                               

Yankeetown, Fayette County, Ohio

Yankeetown is an unincorporated community in Madison Township, Fayette County, Ohio, United States. It is located at 39°39′41″N 83°16′06″W, at the intersection of State Route 207 and Cook-Yankeetown Road, about 3 miles south of Mount Sterling.

                                               

Yatesville, Ohio

The community was named after M. L. Yates, founder. A post office called Yatesville was established in 1888, and remained in operation until 1905. Yatesville had 27 inhabitants in 1910.

                                               

Yellowbud, Ohio

Yellowbud had its start as a shipping point on the Ohio and Erie Canal. The town site was platted in 1845. With the construction of the railroad, business activity shifted away from inland Yellowbud, and the towns population dwindled. A post offi ...

                                               

York Center, Ohio

York Center is an unincorporated community in York Township, Union County, Ohio, United States. It is located at 40°24′28″N 83°27′12″W, at the intersection of State Routes 47 and 739. York Center was platted in 1841. A post office called York ope ...

                                               

Columbus-Marion-Chillicothe Registered Historic Place stubs

                                               

Buildings and structures in Denton, Texas

                                               

High schools in Dallas County, Texas

                                               

St. Jude Catholic Church (Allen, Texas)

St. Jude Catholic Church is a Catholic parish of the Diocese of Dallas. It is located in Allen, Texas. The first Catholic church in the city of Allen, it was established in 1981. This parish was created with 50 founding members, including organiz ...

                                               

Stonebriar Community Church

Stonebriar Community Church is a nondenominational evangelical megachurch in Frisco, Texas, a northern suburb of Dallas, Texas. The church was founded in 1998 by a group of individuals including Senior Pastor Chuck Swindoll, whose sermons are bro ...

                                               

Churches in Fort Worth, Texas

                                               

Buildings and structures in Ellis County, Texas

                                               

Frisco Station, Texas

The stadium serves as the new Dallas Cowboys training facility, which is located next door the Cowboys’ headquarters at The Star in Frisco.

                                               

Legacy Christian Academy (Frisco, Texas)

Legacy Christian Academy is a private, non-denominational Christian elementary, middle, and college-preparatory school located in Frisco, Texas. Legacys upper school was named a national blue ribbon school in 2017.

                                               

Firewheel, Garland, Texas

Firewheel is an upscale, developed area in the Dallas suburb of Garland, Texas. Due to its proximity to the President George Bush Turnpike, more development has occurred. Attractions include the Firewheel Town Center Mall and the Firewheel Golf Park.

                                               

Texas State Highway Spur 103

State Highway Spur 103, also known as Main Street, was a state highway designation that ran along a major road in Grapevine, Texas. It also connects to many corporate buildings by the roads southern terminus on the fringe of DFW Airport.

                                               

Buildings and structures in Johnson County, Texas

                                               

Buildings and structures in Kaufman County, Texas

                                               

Farm to Market Road 407

FM 407 begins in Wise County, at US 81 / US 287 in New Fairview. The route travels east into Denton County and into the city of Justin; FM 407 was the primary access route between the former US 77 and farms that were part of the original Icarian ...

                                               

Farm to Market Road 1171

FM 1171 begins at IH 35W in Northlake. The two-lane route is an often-congested roadway for traffic traveling to Flower Mound, which lies to east, and Texas Motor Speedway, which lies one exit to the south on the Interstate. In Flower Mound, the ...

                                               

Farm to Market Road 2281

                                               

Farm to Market Road 3040

                                               

Farm to Market Road 3504

                                               

Hawaiian Falls Mansfield

Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →