★ Free online encyclopedia. Did you know? page 373



                                               

Listed bridges in Wales

                                               

Listed churches in Wales

                                               

Rebuilt church buildings in Wales

                                               

D Shed

                                               

St Mary’s Church, Trelystan

                                               

Economy of Gwynedd

                                               

Office buildings in Wales

                                               

Development Bank of Wales

Development Bank group Wales is one of the UKs largest regional investment companies small and medium-sized business and provides growth capital to small and medium enterprises in the UK. The group manages funds in excess of £1.4 billion and cons ...

                                               

Barry Waterfront

Barry pond or pond Barry, known as the promenade, Retail Park and the area of Barry, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales, built of repurposed land from the old Barry docks, South-West of the city centre and just West of the Barry offices. You can reach it v ...

                                               

Vale of Glamorgan Railway

The Vale of Glamorgan railway company was built to provide access to the docks Barry from coal mines in the Llynvi, Garw and site Ogmar. Proposed coalowners but guaranteed a rich railway company Barry, it was opened in 1897 near Bridgend to Barry ...

                                               

Wenvoe Quarry

Wenvoe quarry is a quarry between Wenvoe and Culverhouse Cross in the Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales. It is located in an area with A4050 road known as "the Alps" near matches of caerau and Culverhouse Cross on the outskirts of Cardiff. Surgery c ...

                                               

Ruabon Moors

Ruabon swamp area of upland bogs in Wales in the West of Ruabon and Wrexham. They lie partly within the County of Northamptonshire district and partly in Denbighshire. In the Northern part of swamps in the territory known as Minera mountain and E ...

                                               

Carmel National Nature Reserve

Carmel national nature reserve is near the village of Carmel, Carmarthenshire. It is located to the South of Llandeilo, not far from the main road to Llanelli. There is a small Parking and picnic area for visitors, and footpaths for access. There ...

                                               

Afon Crafnant

The Afon Crafnant is a tributary of the river Conwy, which is the main river of the Conwy valley in North-West Wales. This follows from the picturesque Llyn Crafnant, joining the river Conwy at Trefriw. It is approximately 2.5 km 4.0 km in length ...

                                               

Crymlyn Bog

Crymlyn bog is a nature reserve and site of special scientific interest of international significance, near Swansea, South Wales. This is the largest area of lowland marshes in Wales and is situated immediately on the Eastern side of Kilvey hill ...

                                               

Lady Park Wood National Nature Reserve

Lady national Park wood nature reserve is situated in 45 hectares of the reserve, cross the borders of Gloucestershire in England and Monmouthshire in Wales. Most of the wood is in Wales, and also in accordance with the agreement with natural Eng ...

                                               

Rhinogydd

In the Rhinogydd mountain range, located East of Harlech in North Wales. The name Rhinogydd derives from the names of two of the most famous peaks, Rhinog Fawr and Rhinog role, at the highest altitude in the range of M is achieved Llethr, 756 m. ...

                                               

Towns of the Welsh Marches

                                               

A449 road

In A449 is a major road in the United Kingdom. It runs North from junction 24 of the M4 motorway in Newport, South Wales in Stafford Staffordshire. In the southern section of the road, between Ross on Wye and Newport is part of the highway from t ...

                                               

A474 road

In the A474 is a suburban main route in South Wales. Settlements served A474 include: Rhydyfro. Glanamman. Gwaun-CAE-Gurwen. (Gwaun-CAE-системы-Gurwen) Pontano. (Понтано) Abby NIT. (Эбби гнида) Briton Ferry. (Бритон Ферри) Cwmgors. Ammanford. (Ам ...

                                               

A475 road

In the a475 is the leaves Lampeter South West direction from junction with the A482 and passes through the village of Pentra-Bach and the village of Llanwnnen, where it crosses the B4337 Llanrhystud–Edwinsford road. This section of road has many ...

                                               

A481 road

In the A481 road in Powys, Wales, which connects with the motorway, a483 road, not far from the A470 road in llanelwedd, Builth wells and leads to the A44 motorway near Llanfihangel nant Melan. This is the main road leading to the A44 leading Bui ...

                                               

A482 road

In the A482 road is a major link in Ceredigion and Carmarthenshire, Wales, connecting Aberaeron on the coast and the A40 road at Llanwrda near Llandovery and 29 miles in length.

                                               

A485 road

In the A485 is a road linking Tanerdy near Carmarthen to Llanfarian near Aberystwyth in Wales. Settlements along the route include: Rhydargaeau. Tanerdy. Llanfarian. Bronant. Pontarsais. Llanilar. Tregaron. (Трегарон) Llanybydder. Abergiar. Penue ...

                                               

A493 road

The road passes through Pennal, Aberdyfi, tywyn, only real prices, Llanfendigaid, Rhoslefain, Llangelynin, llwyngwril, Friog, fairbourne, Arthog and Penmaenpool. The road is about 32 kilometers. Due to the location of the road, which is off the c ...

                                               

A4063 road

In one A4063 Bridgend with Zimmer in Wales. Settlements served by the route include: Tondu. Cwmfelin. Pen-y-FAI. (Ручка-г-фай) Croeserw. Aberkenfig. (Аберкенфиге) Coytrahen. Matches of caerau. (матчи caerau) Ardudwy. (Ардудви) Llangynwyd. Nantyff ...

                                               

A4076 road

In the A4076 is a road in Pembrokeshire, Wales, UK linking Haverfordwest with Milford haven. The road begins at the intersection of intersection with the A40 near Haverfordwest railway station. It ends at Milford haven. Settlements served by the ...

                                               

A4118 road

In the A4118 road in Swansea, Wales which connects Dyfatty street in the city centre of Swansea Port Eynon in the Gower Peninsula. The route passes through suburban areas until it reaches upper Killay, where the road enters rural Gower. It takes ...

                                               

A4138 road

In the A4138, the main road in Carmarthenshire, Wales, connecting also with Llanelli. Road links run North-East to South-West direction with M4 connection 48. To the North-East motorway, roads classified as non-primary route, while South-West mot ...

                                               

A4214 road

In the A4214 is a Ring road in Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, West Wales. The route starts at the intersection of Hall and Gelli-ONN, on the A484 road to the North of Llanelli. At the moment, a road with two lanes as it heads South-East along hall st ...

                                               

A4216 road

In A4216 the main road in Swansea, Wales. The road links Sketty with Gendros. It starts at the junction at the bottom of Sketty lane, mumbles road. This continues until the Sketty lane, Sketty Park road then bears right on the road Dillwyn street ...

                                               

A4221 road

In A4221 is a road that connects with Abercraf Banwen in Wales. The road starts just South of Abercraf at the junction with the A4067. Then hes heading East through Caehopkin, Coelbren and then bypasses. He joins the A4109 Banwen to the West.

                                               

A4240 road

In the A4240 begins at the roundabout at the side of the river tawe, covering the bridge of the river tawe, covering. The road stretched East across the river tawe, covering then onwards through Gorseinon, where it forms the East-West Main road i ...

                                               

Port Talbot Peripheral Distributor Road

In the A4241 begins it will serve as a roundabout in Baglan near the railway station Baglan crossing the parade sea route in a South-westerly direction, where she serves in the area of Baglan Bay and Baglan energy Park, until the junction with Af ...

                                               

B4574 road

In B4574 road connecting the village of Pont-rhyd-y-will in Ceredigion, Wales, and devils bridge, 12 miles East of the city, and said to the three bridges built one above the other, and it falls and narrow gauge steam railway. The route is six mi ...

                                               

Peripheral Distributor Road

                                               

Port Talbot Peripheral Distributor Road

                                               

Southern Distributor Road

The southern distributor road main distributor road in Newport that runs from the comfortable room to the East of Newport to Tredegar Park M4 junction 28) In West Newport and include in Bridge city, and the bowstring arch bridge over the river US ...

                                               

Trunk roads in Wales

Trunk roads in Wales were established in the law on main roads in 1936, when the Ministry of transport of great Britain took direct control of over 30 major roads in the UK with English, Welsh and Scottish local authorities. A number of main road ...

                                               

Roads in Wales by county

                                               

Motorways in Wales

                                               

Road tunnels in Wales

                                               

Roman villas in Wales

                                               

Newport Castle

Newport castle is a ruined castle in Newport, Wales. It was built in the 14th century, probably Hugh de Audley, 1st Earl of Gloucester and his son-in-law, Ralph, Earl of Stafford, to control the crossing of the river USK. The castle was used as a ...

                                               

Uskmouth power stations

In Uskmouth power stations refers to a series of two coal-fired power plant at the mouth of the river USK in the South-East of Newport, Wales. The first two station, Uskmouth power station, was built in the 1940s and demolished in 2002. The steam ...

                                               

Castles in Newport, Wales

                                               

Back Lane drill hall, Newtown

The building was built as the headquarters of the 5th volunteer battalion, on the Borderers South Wales and was completed in 1897. This unit became the 7th battalion of the Royal Welch Fusiliers in 1908. The battalion was mobilized in the gym in ...

                                               

Baker Street drill hall, Abergavenny

The building was built as the headquarters of the 4th volunteer battalion, on the Borderers South Wales and was completed in 1896. This unit became the 3rd battalion, Monmouthshire regiment in 1908. The battalion was mobilized in the gym in Augus ...

                                               

Brook Street drill hall, Welshpool

The Armory was established in Welshpool in the middle of the 19th century. It became the headquarters of the Montgomeryshire rifle volunteers in 1861, and although the regiment became the 7th Merioneth and Montgomery battalion, Royal Welch Fusili ...

                                               

Caernarfon Barracks

The building was commissioned by John Lloyd, County surveyor Caernarfonshire as military headquarters and was completed in 1855. It became the headquarters of the Carnarvon volunteer rifle corps, when the division was raised in March 1860 and wen ...

Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →