★ BMW in motorsport
Throughout its history, BMW cars and motorcycles have been successful in various Motorsport events. Apart from the factory efforts, many privateer teams enter BMW road cars in touring car racing. BMW also entered cars or provided engines in Formula one, and formula two racing sports cars. BMW is currently in the alms championship, world touring car, Isle of man TT North West 200, Superbike world championship and the Deutsche Tourenwagen masters.
Outstanding role played of 1.500 CC BMW M10 engine. The four-cylinder started with modest 75 HP 56 kW in 1961, became a successful visit to the cars, developed over 300 HP 224 kW in 1970s Formula two, and at the ripe age of a quarter century, produced almost twenty times its original power in the 1986 turbocharged BMW M12 / 13 / 1, creating an outstanding 1400 horsepower. This engine was wideley considered to be one of the most powerful if not the most powerful engine in the history of Formula 1, as well as the most powerful engine ever built by BMW. As the base BMW S14 engine of the original BMW M3, it collected a lot of victories.
Other impressive displays of engineering connected with manufacture of the engine BMW S70 / 2 that was implemented in the McLaren F1 that set a world record for "worlds fastest production car worlds" on March 31, 1998. As well as achievements in the Guinness Book of world records record for the longest continuous drift, see below "the record books"
1. Motorsport. (Мотоспорт)
Rally "Dakar". (Ралли "Дакар")
The BMW motorcycles have won the Dakar rally six times. In 1981, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1999, 2000.
In 2009, BMW returns to the world Superbike championship with the new Superbike, the BMW S1000RR.
1.1. Motorsport. Rally "Dakar". (Ралли "Дакар")
The BMW motorcycles have won the Dakar rally six times. In 1981, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1999, 2000.
1.2. Motorsport. Superbikes. (Супербайки)
In 2009, BMW returns to the world Superbike championship with the new Superbike, the BMW S1000RR.
2. Racing cars. (Гоночные автомобили)
In the 1930-ies, BMW drivers were successful with the BMW 328 two litre sports car, winning many races including the prestigious Mille Miglia – a class win in 1938 and the outright win with a streamlined body on a shortened course in 1940 with Huschke von Hanstein. And Frazer Nash BMW 328 driven by A. F. P. Fane and came in fifth In the overall standings the first in its class in the 1939 24 hours of Le Mans. Actually, the BMW 328 proved unbeatable in international sports car races in the two-litre class.
With the pre-war BMW 328 model, BMW had a reputation for sporty production cars. Expensive V8-powered BMW 503 and BMW 507 of the 1950-ies was not so much to add to this reputation, unlike the small motorcycle-engine powered BMW 700, which, for example, was driven by Hans stuck in the championship of Germany in hillclimbing.
With the introduction of the 1962 BMW new class In 1961, BMW has become one of the most successful brands in touring car racing. The original 1500 CC 4-cylinder BMW M10 engine block was changed to four-valve design which won Championships in Formula 2. Equipped with a turbocharged version of the BMW M12 / 13 even won the 1983 Formula one championship.
In the 1970s, BMW M GmbH was created to meet the racing effort. This led to the development of the BMW M1 in the 1980-ies to the BMW M3. Winning more races than any other model in history, the E30 m3 is the worlds most successful BMW road race car. Its success was emulated during the famous in the 1990s when the 318i and 320i sport won several national touring car Championships, including the BTCC championship, the championship of France is famous, the super Cup Tourenwagen, the Italian Superturismo, and Australian super touring championship.
British touring BTCC championship WTCC: BMW won the drivers championship in 1988, 1991, 1992 and 1993 and manufacturers championship in 1991 and 1993.
In the Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft FMT was won by Harald Ertl in a BMW 320i Turbo sports in 1978.
In the DTM Deutsche Tourenwagen Meisterschaft, the next BMW drivers won the championship of the DTM drivers:
- 2014 and 2016, Marco Wittmann BMW M4 DTM.
- 1987: Eric van der poele, BMW M3.
- 2012: Bruno Spengler, BMW M3 DTM.
- 1989: Roberto Ravaglia, BMW M3.
The European championship on body th: since 1968, BMW won 24 drivers Championships along with several manufacturers and the names of the teams.
At the Japanese round of the championship JTCC car: BMW Schnitzer flew from Europe to Japan to compete in the JTCC and won the championship in 1995.
In the SCCA Pro racing world championship touring car SeriesWC: BMW won the manufacturers championship in 2001 and bill Auberlen, driving a Turner Motorsport BMW 325i, won the 2003 and 2004 Championships drivers.
BMW announced on 15 October 2010 that it will return to touring car racing during the 2012 season. Dr. Klaus Draeger, head of research and development of the BMW group, which was responsible for the return in the DTM race in the Deutsche Tourenwagen masters, noted that "the return of BMW to the DTM is a fundamental part of the restructuring of our activities in motorsports. With his increased obligations on production car racing, BMW is returning to its roots. Speedway is the perfect place to demonstrate the impressive sporting characteristics of our vehicles against our core competitors in a powerful environment. The DTM is the ideal stage on which to this."
2.1. Racing cars. 1987, 2005-2010: World Touring Car Championships. (1987, 2005-2010: Гастроли Чемпионатах Мира Автомобилей)
In 1987 Roberto Ravaglia drove a Schnitzer E30 M3 to victory in the world touring car championship WTCC, winning the title by one point.
In 2005, Andy Priaulx take the drivers title, and BMW take the manufacturers title, this time not with an M3, but the E46 320i sport. Priaulxs car raced under the banner of BMW team UK and was launched in Ukrainian. Schnitzer Motorsport ran the command in Germany, BMW also E46 320is, driven by Dirk Muller, Jorg Muller. Previous winner of the championship, Roberto Ravaglia also had two cars for the BMW team Italy / Spain, with Alessandro Zanardi and Antonio garcía as the drivers. BMW also took the first four places in the independent category.
In 2006 New E90 320 CI convertible / Roadster, again it saw BMW take the manufacturers trophy, and again BMW team UK / RBM driver Andy Priaulx won the drivers championship. BMW Germany is back with Dirk and jörg müller. BMW team Italy / Spain retained Alessandro Zanardi, but now Marcel Costa driving the second car, which was later replaced by Duncan Huisman. Priaulx again won the title in 2007, but BMW were beaten by seat in the following two seasons, despite adding Augusto Farfus to their roster.
In 2010, the BMW group has reduced its presence in the WTCC, only two cars under the banner of BMW team RBM driver Andy Priaulx and Augusto Farfus. With Chevrolet dominating most of the races, BMW struggled and finished only third in the standings manufacturers. In the standings of drivers Priaulx finished in 4th, with Farfus in the 7th. Luck was not even in the category of independents trophy, with Sergio hernández taking the championship behind the wheel of the BMW 320 CI Cabrio / Roadster.
BMW withdrew from the WTCC at the end of the 2010 season, leaving only independents to represent BMW in the championship.
3.1. Formula Two. 1950-1984
BMW pilots used the sporty pre-war BMW 328 model as the basis for the first post-war efforts in the Formula two has occasionally participated in the series, the stepping stone to formula one, 328 in a F1 race. BMW ran its own team, but other smaller teams such as Veritas, AFM, Jicey and even East Germany-based EMV and used cars derived from the 328 or two-liter six-cylinder engine. However, after the death of the first F2 series In 1955 and its resurrection the following year, BMWs management decided not to participate in expensive open wheel racing.
In 1967, the Formula 2 regulations were changed to allow 1600 CC motors, and BMWs new management was more open to the idea to open a sports steering wheel. BMW M10 block with a radial four-valve cylinder head designed by Ludwig apfelbeck hotel decorated has been used for some time. In the season 1968, the company joined with Lola, using their 100 chassis. BMW sponsored drivers Jo Siffert and Hubert hahne. In 1969, the team switched to Lola 102s, and used a new development is the BMW 1600 engine, dubbed the M12. Siffert and hahne remained, Gerhard Mitter and Dieter Quester shared a third car. Halfway during the season, BMW debuted its own chassis, the 269, at the Hockenheimring. However, Mitter was killed in the 269 during practice for the Grand Prix 1969 at the Nurburgring Germany, where F2 may race in F1 because of the length of this track. As a technical failure was suspected, all records BMW was retired.
During the 1970 F2 season, BMW debuted the 270 chassis, and has performed with Joe Siffert, Hubert hahne and Dieter Quester, and Jacky Ickx. However, in 1971, BMWs participation was thrown back, with the team only supplying engines for Dieter those walking the path of the eifelland. With the change in rules F2 engine to 2000 production based on CC engines, BMW went on hiatus in the season 1972.
When BMW returned to F2 in 1973, the company again supplied only engines. Although officially abandoned in March of the teams effort for drivers Jean-Pierre Beltoise, Jean-Pierre Jarier, they also supplied engines for teams such as beta racing of Germany, Hans-Joachim stuck and Brian Lewis racing. Since 1973, in the end of Formula 2 in 1984, BMW supplied engines to the championship-winning drivers in 1973, 1974, 1975, 1978, 1979, and 1982.
4. Formula One. (Формула Один)
BMW has a history of success in Formula one. BMW powered cars have won 20 races. In 2006 BMW took over the Sauber team and became formula one constructor. In 2007 and 2008, the band has achieved some success. The most recent win is a lone constructor teams victory team BMW Zauber F1, 8 June 2008, the canadian Grand Prix, Robert Kubica behind the wheel. Achievements include:
- The drivers championship: 1 1983.
- The constructors Cup: 0 finalist 2002, 2003 2007.
- Fastest laps: 33. (Быстрых кругов: 33)
- Podium finishes: 76. (Финишей на подиуме: 76)
- Grand Prix wins: 20.
- Pole position: 33. (Поул-позиции: 33)
BMW was an engine supplier to Williams, Benetton and Brabham, and arrows. Famous drivers who started their careers with Formula BMW include Jenson button, Juan Pablo Montoya, Robert Kubica and Sebastian Vettel.
4.1. Formula One. 1980-ies–1987. (1980-х годов–1987)
In 1980, BMW announced the development of a turbocharged engine of the Brabham F1 team. Engine BMW M12 was first raced in the 1982 season. Engine M12 / 13, won the canadian Grand Prix of 1982 at the hands of Nelson Piquet, Riccardo Patrese was the teams other driver. The following season, BMW supplied engines to the ATS team, the factory-backed Brabham took four victories on the way to the Piquets win the championship. Came in 1984 two more wins, and BMW added arrows to the list of teams who received its engines. In 1985, Piquets Brabham, who had teamed up with mark rather, only managed one victory.
In 1986, BMW started to supply engines for the new team, "Benetton", which earned the only win for a BMW engine at the hands of Gerhard Berger. However, the factory-backed effort at Brabham met with little success with the return of Patrese and Derek Warwick. At the end of the 1986 season, BMW announced their intention to withdraw from Formula 1 at the end of the 1987 season.
However, the BMW engine M12 / 13, continues to be used because Megatron bought the rights to the engines for team Arrow. The Ligier team was also provided with a motor for 1987 season. After the 1988 season, turbocharged engines were banned, and arrows ended its use of the former BMW engine.
BMW M12 / 13 turbocharged straight 4 engine was famous during its life for the first Formula 1 engine capable of 1000 HP 746 kW in racing trim, although it was capable of nearly 1.400 HP 1.044 kW for certification with changes in its increase. This engine had a bore and stroke 89.2 mm 3.5 X 60.0 mm 2.4 in, giving the offset 1.499.79 CC. The maximum speed of the crankshaft was 11.200 rpm. peak power b.m.e.With. was in the area of 1.000 lbs / sq V.
4.2. Formula One. 1997-2005: return to Formula one via Le Mans. (1997-2005: вернуться в Формулу один через Ле-Ман)
In 1997, BMW announced that it has formed a partnership with Williams Grand Prix Engineering in order to provide V10 engines in 2000. The initial development of this partnership was BMWs sports car efforts. Chassis Williams in the action of engines BMW M70 V12 was entered a long-standing partner team Schnitzer Motorsport. Pretty bad model 1998 has been improved, and the efforts culminated in BMWs victory at the 1999 24 hours of Le Mans with the BMW V12 LMR. Came for more success in the 2000 alms series before the cars were retired from racing.
After winning the second stage of BMWs partnership with Williams began, with BMW developing the powerful E41 V10 for Formula 1. New Williams-BMW debuted in the 2000 season, driven by button and Ralf Schumacher and Jenson button. In 2001, Schumacher took 3 wins and newcomer Juan Pablo Montoya took his first victory. The lone victory for Schumacher followed in 2002, but Williams-BMW returned to success in 2003 with two wins each for Schumacher and Montoya. Montoya was the only winner in 2004.
In 2005, disputes led to a sharp decline in the partnership of BMW and Williams. Constant disagreements about the causes of technical failures in the car LED BMW to discontinue development of the p84 / 5 V10 as the season progressed, leading to no victories for the teams new driver lineup of mark Webber and Nick Heidfeld. Therefore, the car finished a distant 5th place in the constructors championship.
4.3. Formula One. 2006-2009: BMW Zauber F1. (2006-2009: БМВ Заубер Ф1)
Wanting to split from their failing relationship with Williams, BMW management decided that adding an F1 team to the Department of the company in motor racing, thus eliminating the need for a partner is the only viable solution. Tempted by the Saubers new multimillion-dollar research and development work, which includes advanced settings wind tunnel, BMW decided to offer a buyout to Peter Zauber, rather than trying to build the objects themselves. Sauber took the offer, and the ransom has passed, the team began racing under the BMW-Sauber F1 name in 2006. The teams were divided into Sober facility in Hinwil, Switzerland and BMW in Munich.
BMW Zauber F1.06 was relatively successful, earning the team fifth place in the constructors championship. BMW chose to retain BMW Williams driver Nick Heidfeld for 2006 along with the contract driver in the Sauber of Jacques Villeneuve. Villeneuve was later replaced by Polish driver Robert Kubica after disagreements between Villeneuve and team.
Season 2007 BMW improved the results of the previous year. While the machine was still lower than Ferrari and McLaren, he surpassed all the rest of the field. BMW points scored in each race, finishing the season second in the constructors championship after the disqualification of the Mclarens with more than 100 points. In 2008 BMW won its first race at the Grand Prix of Canada. The team also achieved several podium finishes like Heidfelds in the first race of the season in Australia and second place for Kubica in Monte Carlo.
In July 2009, BMW announced that it will leave Formula One at the end of the 2009 season. The team was sold to the previous owner, Peter Zauber, who kept the BMW part of the name during the 2010 season due to issues with the contract agreement. Team since then BMW with their name starting in 2011.
5. Formula E. (Формула E)
BMW will join Formula E as the official producer for season 5. The German performance car giant confirmed that it will build a new power unit, which will be used by the team of Andretti in the season 2018 / 19. The drivers team for the season will be Antonio Felix da Costa and Alexander Sims.
6.1. DTM in the Deutsche Tourenwagen masters. 2012–
BMW returned to the DTM in the 2012 season with the M3 DTM, visually at least, based on the contemporary BMW E92 M3 coupe. Three teams lined up on the grid for BMW in the following way:
Canadian driver Bruno Spengler recorded the first DTM win for BMW in 20 years on the second race of the 2012 season held on the circuit of Lausitzring in Germany. Spengler then went on to claim the championship drivers 2012. BMW claimed the manufacturers championship in 2012 with 346 points, 11 points ahead of Audi and 17 points ahead of "Mercedes-Benz". BMW team Schnitzer earned the League 2012. All three of these titled BMW was done in the last race of the season in Hockenheim.
6.2. DTM in the Deutsche Tourenwagen masters. 2013–
BMW won its second consecutive manufacturers championship in the 2013 season finale at the Hockenheimring after a close battle with Audi all season. Difference drivers went to Audi driver Mike Rockenfeller, team Audi Sport team Phoenix. BMW claimed a spectacular 1-2-3 podium sweep at the "Red bull Ring" in Salzburg, Austria, with Bruno Spengler leading national Marco Wittmann and Timo Glock. BMW also blocked the first two rows in qualifying for the finals in Hockenheim. BMW 51 provided with the most victories in DTM with the BMW M3, and will transition to the new M4 DTM for the 2014 season.
7. Formula BMW. (Формулы BMW)
In the 1990-ies in the Formula BMW was introduced as feeder series, with small cars powered by motorcycle engines BMW K. the Former drivers were, for example, Ralf Schumacher and Nico Rosberg. Formula BMW then has expanded to encompass four Championships across three continents. The German series was followed by the South East Asian championship in 2003, and the series in the United Kingdom and the United States were launched the following year. The UK and German Championships will be merged into a new pan-European series in 2008.
8. Le Mans. (Ле-Ман)
1939 saw the finish of the BMW 328 the first in class, fifth overall in the 1939 24 hours of Le Mans completing 236 laps.
After 33 years in 1972, a BMW entered the competition for the first time Schnitzer Motorsport with the BMW 2800CS. In subsequent years, BMW has become a common opponent in the 24 hours of Le Mans, represented by private teams racing BMW race cars in competition from 1972 to 1989 and from 1993 to 2000, and commands that use BMW engines, the most successful McLaren F1 GTR that won the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1995 with a BMW S70 6.1 l V12 engine.
Also BMW Motorsport started with the BMW 3.0 CSL at the 1973 BMW 3.5 CSL in 1976, BMW M1 1980, 1981, McLaren F1 GTR 1996, 1997, 1998 LM BMW V12, BMW V12 LMR. The last car designed by Williams Grand Prix Engineering and entered Schnitzer Motorsport, won in the 1999 24 hours of Le Mans against factory competition from Audi, Toyota, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan and others.
American series Le Mans – BMW won three 2001, 2010, 2011 championship team GT and GT automobile manufacturer titles. Twice in 2010, 2011 team RLL in the Crowne Plaza V8 powered m3 GT coupe and after the 2001 team BMW Motorsport in the V8 powered m3 GTR.
9. Endurance race. (Гонки на выносливость)
- McLaren F1 GTR – successful mid-1990s GT racing car with a BMW engine. He won the World series BNR gt In 1995 and 1996 and the 24 hours of Le Mans in 1995.
- Spa 24 hours – BMW won 21 times.
- 24 hours of Daytona BMW who won four times 1976, 2011, 2013, 2019.
- BMW works team E36 320 CI convertible was the first diesel-powered overall In the 24 hours of nürburgring.
- Nürburgring – BMW won the 24 hours of nürburgring 19 times and the 1000km nürburgring twice in 1976 and 1981.
10. The Guinness book of records. (В Книгу рекордов Гиннесса)
May 11, 2013, BMW placed itself in the Guinness Book of world records for longest drift after deciding that they wanted to record "back in the USA". Johan Schwartz has achieved a 51.3 mile continuous drift on a skidpad in the BMW F10 M5, ultimately breaking Abdo Feghalis world record 11.180 metres approximately 6.95 km, which was achieved in a Chevrolet Camaro, in Abu Dhabi.
11. Other events. (Другие события)
BMW had various touring and sportscar successes in the rest of the 1980s and 1990s, years after leaving Formula One. In 1986, BMW North America also ran a BMW GTP championship IMSA GT, with little success.
Since 1987, the Kumho BMW championship also existed that a BMW-exclusive championship in world Motorsport. It is operated and to work in the UK, with some races occasionally taking part in mainland Europe. In 2005, the BMW challenge join as a class within the Kumho BMW championship only to leave in a years Championships will be the an Autonomous UK called the BMW production championship. In 2008, the split between the Committee and the organization of the Club CTCRC saw he will lose the status of the championship and Cup of the self-proclaimed PBMW was formed.
Automatic racing has entered a BMW M6 into the 2008 Rolex sports car series season, driven by all American team consisting of JEP Thorton, Tom long, Joe Varde and David Russell. Turner Motorsport have entered a BMW M6 to the 2010 season, after the two BMW M3 for 2011-2013. They scored six rolex GT wins and 24 top ten in the GT class, including the rare double class wins for the GT and GS m3 on the road on a U.S. tour in 2013.
- Martin Motorsport BMW i Andretti Motorsport BMW M4 Turbo DTM BMW M6 GTLM BMW M6 GT3 BMW M235i Racing BMW M3 Racetype BMW M8 GTE BMW IFE.18 BMW M BMW in motorsport
- BMW and has remarkable results in touring car and sports car racing scenes. The team often runs the cars for BMW under the name of BMW Motorsport
- headquartered in Oschersleben, Germany near the Motorsport Arena The team operated as a BMW privateer since its inception in 1999 except in 2018 with
- Formula BMW was a junior racing formula for single seater cars. It was positioned at the bottom of the motorsport career ladder alongside the longer established
- BMW M GmbH, formerly known as BMW Motorsport GmbH, is a high - performance division of BMW AG that manufactures high - performance cars. BMW M M for motorsport
- higher - level single - seater racing series. Formula BMW Talent Cup Concept bmw - motorsport com, Formula BMW archived from the original on 2012 - 07 - 13, retrieved
- registered, BMW - exclusive motorsport series. The Championship is open to any production BMW sold in the UK. It provides close competition in four classes
- support package of the DTM. Formula BMW Talent Cup winner to line up in ATS Formula 3 Cup bmw - motorsport com. Formula BMW 22 December 2010. Archived from
- ROAL Motorsport previously known as Ravaglia Motorsport is an Italian auto racing team, which operated the BMW Team Italy - Spain team in the World Touring
- BMW has been involved in Formula One in a number of capacities since the inauguration of the World Drivers Championship in 1950. The company entered
- The BMW P66 Series is a prototype four - stroke 4.0 - litre naturally aspirated V8 racing engine, developed and produced by BMW Motorsport in partnership
- The BMW P48 Turbo is a mass - produced four - stroke 2.0 - litre single - turbocharged inline - 4 racing engine, developed and produced by BMW Motorsport for Deutsche
- the BMW M1. It is the first mid - engine BMW automobile to be mass - produced, the second is the i8 hybrid sports car. The motorsport division of BMW headed
- stark, mehr Freiheit bei DRS motorsport - total.com in German Motorsport Total GmbH. Retrieved 26 December 2019. BMW begins testing new Class One engine
- BMW M1 Procar Championship, sometimes known simply as Procar, was a one - make auto racing series created by Jochen Neerpasch, head of BMW Motorsport GmbH
- BorgWarner BW65 M30 engine Beginning in 1974, BMW M then called BMW Motorsport offered the Motorsport 530 and Motorsport 530i as special order upgrades
- its competitive debut in IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship and FIA WEC for the 2018 season, and thus marking BMW Motorsport s return to 24 Hours
- Formula BMW Europe Calendar bmw - motorsport com. Formula BMW 2009 - 12 - 17. Archived from the original on 2010 - 01 - 09. Retrieved 12 May 2017. Formula BMW Pacific
- the United Kingdom, the United States and Mexico. BMW has significant motorsport history, especially in touring cars, Formula 1, sports cars and the Isle
- The BMW V12 LMR is a Le Mans Prototype built for sports car racing from 1999 to 2000. The car was built through an alliance between BMW Motorsport and
- wins for BMW at Scottish Car of the Year Awards 2009 BMW BLOG. 16 November 2009. Retrieved 20 February 2018. BMW Z4 GT3 Bmw - motorsport com. Archived
- 2013 Formula BMW Talent Cup was the third and final Formula BMW Talent Cup season. Our 2013 drivers. bmw - motorsport com, Formula BMW archived from
- The BMW M4 is a high - performance version of the BMW 4 Series automobile developed by BMW s motorsport division, BMW M GmbH. Part of the renumbering that
- about the BMW community. BimmerLife covers BMW news, motorsports events both CCA and non - CCA as well as general interest articles from the BMW community
- aerodynamic silhouette of the BMW M4 DTM. Aerodynamics plays a vital role in the DTM. For this reason, the BMW Motorsport engineers devoted a lot of time
- reshaped mirrors. In the United States, the cars instead received BMW Motorsport writing on the doorhandles. Production ended in late 1996 because the
- The BMW M3 is a high - performance version of the BMW 3 Series, developed by BMW s in - house motorsport division, BMW M GmbH. M3 models have been produced
- Mucke Motorsport is an auto racing team based in Germany. Also known as ADAC Berlin - Brandenburg. Mucke Motorsport was formed by Peter Mucke in 1998 to
- competing in 1.2 litre Formula BMW single seat race cars. The 2007 season was the tenth and the last Formula BMW ADAC season organized by BMW Motorsport and
- of the BMW 2 Series consists of the BMW F22 coupe version and BMW F23 convertible version subcompact executive cars. The F22 F23 has been in production
Users also searched:
audi formula 1, bmw f1 2019, bmw f1 return, bmw formula 1 2018, bmw formula 1 2019, bmw formula 1 engine, bmw racing, lamborghini formula 1, formula, racing, bmw formula, bmws, motorsport, formula one, return, engine, bmw f, audi, racing bmws, formula one racing, motorsports, lamborghini, motorsport formula, lamborghini formula, bmw f return, audi formula, bmws motorsport, bmws motorsports, motor, motorsport bmw, f return, formula racing, f bmw, sport, bmw formula one, formula bmw, bmwmotorsport, bmw in motorsport,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →