★ BMW S1000RR
BMW S1000RR is a race-oriented sport bike initially made by BMW Motorrad to compete in the world Superbike championship 2009, which are currently in industrial production. It was introduced in Munich in April 2008, and is powered by a 999 CC four-cylinder engine redlined at 14.200 rpm.
BMW made a 1.000 S1000RRs in 2009 to satisfy world Superbike homologation, but expanded production for commercial sale of the bike in 2010. It has standard anti-lock braking system with an optional electronic traction control. Starting in 2016, it has a wet weight of 204 kg 450 lbs and produces 199.0 148.4 kW HP 201.8 HP at 13.500 rpm With 133.6 kW 179.2 HP, 181.6 HP At the rear wheel, it is the most powerful bike in the class on the bench.
1.1. History. Two thousand twelve. (Две тысячи двенадцать)
In 2012, the bike received a little more significant changes. It was given a new face of the tachometer, and the new cards regulation for each of the four riding modes to deal with the throttle response issues that customers face with the bike. For further assistance in this issue, BMW has updated the throttle to be lighter and shorter pull. Intake and exhaust system also received upgrades, intake RAM air was designed to be 20% more, and moving the catalytic converters on the muffler from the headers. This allowed the oil pan heat shield needs to be removed, saving a small amount of weight. Optional dynamic traction control DTC have also been updated, smoothing the butterfly valve action upon detection of a wheel, providing a less violent intervention on the bikes front wheel lifting off the ground. The case has also been updated, with the front suspension rises to 0.2 In 4 mm and rear drop is 5 mm 0.2 V. the Wheelbase has also been reduced by almost 10 mm 0.4 in via tooth addition at the rear of the sprocket 45. The tilt steering column was also revised and the offset of the fork was reduced by 2.5 mm 0.1 V. Triple clamp to top of fork was also upgraded to forged aluminum components. Finally, springs and valves in the suspension was overhauled, including special valves, allowing fully independent compression and rebound adjustment, combined with a 10 way adjustable steering damper. Visual 2012 update includes a new heel plates, slimmer-looking tail section and modified the side panels with plastic wings is said to improve aerodynamics at speed. Minor visual updates included bars on the side of the tank plastic and the new "RR" logo.
1.2. History. And HP4 2013. (И HP4 2013 года)
In 2013, the bike will not get the same level of updates motorcycle 2012. However, BMW presented a version НР4, more track-oriented version of the standard S1000RR. On HP4 2013 saw the ride-by-wire system newly adopted level invisible from the outside of the world Superbike championship and MotoGP. On НР4 was equipped with a dynamic damping control system DDC that updates and makes changes to the suspension every 11 milliseconds, responding to various sensors and input choke and adjustable on the fly, on any production motorcycles. The bike got electronically controlled interference pipe and acoustic valves, allowing air to flow into the exhaust to burn the unused fuel, and upgraded Brembo monobloc brake calipers. Modes riding НР4 differs from the standard bike, in that it allows for all 144 kW 193 HP 196 HP, will be available in four modes. On НР4 also presented combined braking, this means that in all modes except slick, the rear brake is applied automatically when the rider applies the front brake. It has been suggested in several races set packages, ranging from stock claimed 144 kW 193 HP 196 HP S1000RR up to the stated 158 kW 212 HP, 215 HP. On HP4 2013 was also equipped with more electronic features, launch control and Pit-mode, everything works with buttons on the steering wheel. The bike also got its own combination of colors and НР4-specific tachometer face. A surcharge was a competition and premium package, which included HP carbon engine belly pan, side skirts and trim, HP folding clutch and brake levers, HP adjustable rider footrests, standard forged wheels finished in racing blue metallic, decal kit, heated grips, pillion rider kit and anti-theft alarm.
1.3. History. AND НР4 2014. (И НР4 2014)
On S1000RR 2014 has seen some minor updates and the first race-ABS as standard. The handlebars were also slightly changed, as well as some very minor changes to the fairings. On НР4 variant was sold in the second year without significant changes, extra was the premium package, which included HP carbon engine spoiler trim, HP folding clutch and brake levers, HP adjustable rider footrests, standard forged wheels finished in racing blue metallic, decal kit, heated grips, pillion rider kit and anti-theft alarm.
1.4. History. Two thousand and fifteen. (Две тысячи пятнадцать)
In 2015 S1000RR has seen significant updates and changes. It is noteworthy that the bike now weighed 4 kg 8.8 LB less and increased by 4.4 kW 5.9 HP, 6.0 HP to the stated capacity of 148 kW 198 HP and 201 PS. This was achieved by reshaping the ports, new Cam profile, lighter valves and shorter velocity stacks drawing from a larger airbox. All new exhaust is being implemented, based on previous НР4 years, adding controlled interference pipe and acoustic valves. Other options available in the 2015 version was included in the "dynamic package", which included BMW Quickshift assistance Pro that allows you to quickly jump up and downshifts. BMW also introduced the "package", which gave the user URS from НР4, "Pro" driving mode and launch control, custom pit limiter and cruise control. Electronics, BMW again added, smooth front wheel lift interventions and a new "user" mode, where the rider can adjust certain parameters, which allows for completely personalized riding experience. More lessons from НР4 include combined braking automatically activates the rear brake when the front brake, on the move, ABS and DTC control and tilt sensors that provide indication on the dashboard. In 2015 light bikes chassis consists of four separate aluminum cast pieces that are welded together with the engine tilted forward by 32 degrees and integrated as load-bearing elements. The overlap of the plugs of the immersion tubes was reduced to 6 mm 0.2 In and the head angle of the steering increased by 0.5 degrees to 66.5 without any change in the yoke offset. The pivot point of the pendulum was reduced to 0.1 To 3 mm, and the wheelbase lengthened by 15 mm 0.6 V. the New geometry of the chassis provides increased feedback to the rider from the front end of the rear wheel. Visual upgrade S1000RR was also extensive, with asymmetrical headlight switch high beam left, bottom beam right, soft nose and new color combinations. The muffler was replaced with a larger size can, as fairings become more aerodynamically advanced adding holes and slides in order to ensure the best stability at high speed.
1.5. History. Two thousand seventeen. (Две тысячи семнадцать)
In 2017, was not street legal, track-only variant, НР4 race added, made in a limited production run of 750 pieces.
1.6. History. Two thousand nineteen. (Две тысячи девятнадцать)
On the S1000RR received a full model change for 2019 November 2018 EICMA, Milan, Italy. 999 CC 61.0 have. E. four-cylinder engine is completely new, which is claimed to produce 152 kW, 204 HP 207 HP at 13.500 rpm to 4.5 kW, 6.0 HP, 6.1 HP from the previous iteration) and 113 N * m 83 lbf⋅ft of torque at 11.000 rpm. This new engine uses the technology of the BMW ShiftCam on the side of the intake, which varies intake valve timing and lift. The system of sliding concentric outer shafts, with two different Cam profiles on them on the splines on the inner shaft with a disk at one end. The ECU controlled the engine switches between low and high speed Cams at 9.000 rpm for 10 milliseconds, which produce a mild, low lift, short camera for low and medium torque, then a more aggressive Cam profile to peak power production. Outer shafts are moved at the movable contact by participating in the slot of the Cam on the shaft which slides the outer part of the camshaft to the left and right as needed. BMW claims that the addition of this system gives the S1000RR a more linear torque curve than its predecessor.
Besides the power increase, S1000RR engine gets weight loss almost 4 kg 9 kg and more compact exterior design. This was achieved through the use of specialized parts, including hollow-bored intake titanium valves and rocker arms new DLC, which is said to be 25% lighter. The camshafts are now powered directly from the crankshaft, thereby eliminating the need for the previous gear. Water and oil pumps are combined in one component for a compact design. The exhaust system also 1.28 kg 2.8 pounds lighter in the 2019 model, which contributes only 11 kg 24 KG loss compared with its predecessor. Thus, a total weight of 197 kg, 434 lb.
To use the output power, BMW gave S1000RR electronics package Suite of rider AIDS, including ABS Pro cornering ABS, dynamic traction control DTC, dynamic traction control wheelie function, shift assistant Pro, which allows you to quickly jump up and downshifts, Hill start control, ESC, launch control and limiter pit lane. There are four preset riding modes: "rain", "road", "dynamic" and "race" and three "Pro" modes, which can be specially configured and equipped with the three-level engine-braking adjustment.
The chassis was redesigned for the S1000RR 2019, which focuses on reducing weight, improving handling. Aluminum perimeter frame drops 1.28 kg 2.8 kg weight, now using the engine as additional load bearing Assembly and to reduce the width 13 mm 0.51 inch. With a focus on the development of agility, BMW became steeper steering head rotation 66.9 degrees and shortened the route up 93.9 mm to 3.70. The wheelbase has been increased by 9 mm 0.35 V. the Front suspension 45 mm 1.77 in inverted telescopic fork, which has decreased in size from 46 mm 1.81, which is claimed to optimize the Flex and feel midcorner. BMW dynamic damping control DDC semi-active suspension is still available on the S1000RR as an option, which has been improved updated damping settings. Fuel tank and seat are now slimmer. The front fairing is narrower and more aerodynamic than its predecessor, also housing two symmetrical led headlights, with the fence right in the center in the front for optimum airflow. The instrument now uses a 6.5-inch TFT display, which has four preset settings.
M package, the first of any BMW motorcycle, are available, including Motorsport paintwork, m carbon fiber wheels, m lightweight battery, m-chassis kit with rear adjustment of ride height and swingarm pivot, m sport seats and "Pro" riding mode. The package further reduces the weight to 193.5 kg 427 lb.
2.1. Road. Racial differences on the bike. (Расовых различий на велосипеде)
Factory race bike used in the Superbike world championship differs in many ways from the production bike. Its engine has a higher compression ratio of 14.0:1 compared with 13.0:1, and it delivers over 150 kW 201 HP, 204 HP at 14.000 rpm, compared to 144 kW 193 HP 196 HP at 13.000 rpm Race bike has a 44 mm 1.73 in Ohlins forks, compared to 46 mm 1.81 in ZF Sachs forks. Until 2012 he was 16.5-inch front wheel and 16-inch rear wheel instead of 17-inch World Superbike season 2013, 17-inch wheels of steel required and the MRA race double bubble windshield. Most importantly, it has a wet weight of 162 kg 357 lbs compared with 207.7 kg 458 LB for the production model.
2.2. Road. The MotoGP CRT class. (ЭЛТ-класса MotoGP)
At the Grand Prix of Qatar 2012, US rider Colin Edwards rode a S1000RR motorcycle engine for straight racing team. This story is making the first debut of the CRT class is 1.000 CC tuned factory production motorcycle engines competed for the first time along with the current touring cars. On the S1000RR engined Suter machine took first place in its class and finished 12th overall.
2.3. Road. The Isle of man TT. (Остров Мэн ТТ)
On the S1000RR was used by various riders in the Isle of man TT since 2010. On may 31, 2014, Michael Dunlop won the race on a Superbike in his factory-prepared bike, introduced Hawk racing, the British team works as a BSB Buildbase BMW Motorrad, breaking the 75-year gap between wins on a BMW. Three days later, Dunlop repeated his victory in the Superstock class, under its own racing BMW banner MD. He said ".this is a great result for BMW. Its great for a manufacturer when a road bike wins a TT”. Dunlop scored a hat-trick BMW wins with a senior TT win on Friday, June 6.
Dunlop won the Superbike and senior races on the 2016 TT festival is essentially the same machine, again in the Hawk race, setting a new absolute Solo-machine, of course, record the average 215.591 km / h 133.962 miles per hour, which takes place in one round of the six competition held on the 37-mile course.
2.4. Road. Grand Prix Macau. (Гран-При Макао)
Peter Hickman won the Macau Grand Prix, in 2015 and 2016.
3. Marketing. (Маркетинг)
In March 2010, BMW released a video on YouTube titled "the oldest trick in the world", which stresses S1000RRs acceleration by pulling a tablecloth with a long 20-seat dining table without disturbing the place setting and table decoration. Its popularity turned the ad viral, with 1.4 million views in the first ten days, and more than 3.7 million views as of October 2010. October 27, 2010 Mythbusters episode "tablecloth chaos" tested whether the trick could be reproduced. The stunt was replicated in detail, except that used a different and less powerful bike on the Buell 1125R, owned and ridden concerts co-host Jamie hyneman. Opinion television program was the fact that the video is fake, because the only way it could be reproduced was by placing a plastic sheet on top of the tablecloth - thus eliminating any contact between the tablecloth and the tables settings.
4. Recall. (Напомним)
BMW has issued a recall for bikes built between Sept. 1, 2011 to April 10, 2012 to correct problems with the bolts that attach the connecting rods to the crankshaft that could loosen when the bike is moving at high speed.
5. Awards. (Награды)
- The Robb report best of the best 2010.
- Motorcycle.COM for motorcycles 2010.
- Motorcycle news in the United Kingdom "Machine of the year" and "sports bike over 751cc" 2010.
- Cycle world best Superbike of 2010.
- Motorcyclists motorcycle of the year 2010.
- non - street - legal, track - only version of the HP4 variant of the BMW S1000RR Like the Honda RC213V - S and Ducati Superleggera, the HP4 Race does not qualify for
- The BMW S 1000 R is a naked motorcycle manufactured by BMW Motorrad since 2014. It is based upon the S1000RR superbike with which it shares its engine, gearbox
- based on the S 1000 R naked bike and is marketed by the manufacturer as an Adventure Sport Bike After the fully enclosed sport bikes S1000RR and HP4 as
- Yamaha YZF - R1 with more recent seasons spent on BMW S1000RR and Honda CBR 1000 RR motorcycles. He was France s 250cc champion in 1996 and 1997, before moving
- K1300GT, K1300R and K1300S. In 2011, BMW Motorrad launched the six - cylinder 1, 649 cc K1600GT and K1600GTL. S series S1000RR sport bike with transverse - mounted
- series. He competes in the National Superstock 1000 Championship, a support - class in BSB, aboard a BMW S1000RR For the first half of the BSB 2018 season
- tested and tuned at BMW s private facility at the Nurburgring racing circuit in Germany. BMW M also provides M packages for the BMW S1000RR motorcycle. Established
- Superbike World Championship aboard a BMW S1000RR key Matthieu Lussiana Rider profile bmw - motorrad - motorsport.com. BMW Motorrad Motorsport. Retrieved
- Superstock 1000 Championship aboard a BMW S1000RR Rapp gets wildcard race at Indianapolis, in the race he caught disturb Lorenzo pace. key Steve Rapp s profile
- Canada. He won the 2019 Canadian Superbike Championship aboard his BMW S1000RR Rider website Profile on csbk.com Profile on motogp.com Profile on fogi
- Championship 18 BMW S1000RR 2012 - 2nd, German IDM Superbike Championship 2 BMW S1000RR 2013 - 2nd, German IDM Superbike Championship 18 Honda CBR 1000 RR 2014 - 12th
- Superstock 1000 Cup twice, winning the title in 2012, and again in 2013. In 2018, he will compete in the British Superbike Championship aboard a BMW S1000RR He
- competes aboard a BMW S1000RR in the Alpe Adria Road Race Superstock 1000 Championship. He is a two - time Alpe Adria Road Race Superstock 1000 Champion, winning
- Superstock 1000 Cup 35 Ducati 1199 Panigale 2016 1st, FIM Superstock 1000 Cup 35 BMW S1000RR 2017 15th, Superbike World Championship 35 BMW S1000RR 2018
- Julian Miralles. He currently competes in the RFME Open 1000 Championship, aboard a BMW S1000RR key Julian Miralles teamaspar.com in Spanish Aspar
- international superbike racer. For 2019, they will be a BMW factory - supported team using BMW S1000RR machines. They were the 2011 British Superbike Championship
- motorcycle racer. He currently races in the RFME Superstock 1000 Championship aboard a BMW S1000RR and has previously competed in the Spanish CEV 125GP Championship
- currently competes in the British National Superstock 1000 Championship, aboard a BMW S1000rr key Races in bold indicate pole position key Profile
- born 18 March 1987 is a Spanish motorcycle racer. He currently rides a BMW S1000RR in the FIM CEV Superbike European Championship. He has competed in the
- BMW s motorcycle history began in 1921 when the company commenced manufacturing engines for other companies. BMW s own motorcycles - sold under the BMW
- British Superbike Championship and International road races aboard a BMW S1000RR for Smiths Racing with team - mate James Ellison. Hickman finished 2018
- Richard Schreder HP4, a type of photographic stock, see Ilford HP HP4, a version of the BMW S1000RR produced between 2013 and 2014. HP disambiguation
- racer. He currently competes in the CIV Superbike Championship aboard a BMW S1000RR Goi competed in the 125cc World Championship from 1996 to 2000 and in
- road racer. He currently races in the Brazilian Moto 1000 GP Championship aboard a BMW S1000RR Born in Rafaela, Santa Fe Province, Porto started his
- road racer. He races in the Romanian Superbike Championship aboard a BMW S1000RR 2001: national champion on juniors III class 2002: national runner - up
- Barcelona is a Spanish motorcycle racer. He rides a BMW S1000RR in the RFME Superstock 1000 Championship. Del Amor made his only appearance in MotoGP
- 23 BMW S1000RR 2015 - 20th, British Superbike Championship 23 BMW S1000RR 2016 - 20th, British Superbike Championship 23 Suzuki GSX - R 1000 BMW S1000RR 2017
- R1200S BMW K1200LT BMW K1300GT BMW K1300R BMW K1300 S BMW K1600GT and K1600GTL BMW S1000RR BMW S 1000 XR Beginning with the 1972 E12 5 Series, most BMW automobiles
- racer. He currently competes in the MotoAmerica Superstock 1000 Championship aboard a BMW S1000RR Born in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Eslick has competed for most of
- started the season in the British Superbike Championship, riding a BMW S1000RR for Tyco BMW Motorrad Racing he and the team split after an injury sustained
Users also searched:
bmw s1000rr 2018, bmw s1000rr 2019, bmw s1000rr 2020, bmw s1000rr black, bmw s1000rr hp4, bmw s1000rr price, bmw s1000rr review, bmw s1000rr specs, srr, bmw srr, bmwsrr, review, black, bmws, price, specs, bmw srr specs, srr bmw, bmws s, bmw s, bmw srr price, bmw srr review, bmw srr hp, bmw srr black, s1000rr, bmw s1000rr, s1000, bmw s1000rr specs, bmw s1000rr 2019, bmw s1000rr 2018, bmws s1000, bmw s1000, bmw s1000rr review, bmws1000rr, bmw s1000rr black, bmw s1000rr 2020, bmw s1000rr hp4, bmw s1000rr price,
|Third gen 2019 BMW S1000RR gains 8 hp, loses 24 lb, and gets. Explore Price in India, Specs, Features, Mileage, Images, News, S 1000 RR Review 2019 Bmw S1000rr Front View.. .. 2020 BMW S1000RR First Ride Review YouTube. Mar 25, 2019 BMW Motorrad updates its flagship literbike, S1000RR, with emphasis on rideability the result is faster and easier lap times.. .. BMW S1000RR Fender Eliminator Kit. Matches 1 25 of For Sale: 608 Find BMW S1000rr Motorcycles on Cycle Trader.. .. IN SPOTLIGHT: The new BMW S 1000 RR YouTube. Aug 26, 2019 BMW set bar high when it released original S 1000 RR for 2009 model year. Fast forward to today and the German company is. .. Used 2015 BMW S1000RR for Sale in Nashville TN 37027. The new 2019 2020 K67 S1000RR. TWM Action CNC Aluminum for TBMW Quick release gas cap as used by top AMA and. .. BMW S1000RR for Sale Motorcycles on Autotrader. Nov 7, 2018 Dropping 24 lb 11 kg from S1000RR is a pretty herculean achievement for BMW. Theyve also ditched the RRs pop eyed asymmetry,. .. S 1000 RR Price, Mileage, Review BMW Bikes. Research 2016 BMW S1000RR options, equipment, prices and book values.. .. BMW S1000 RR Price, Mileage, Images, Colours, Specifications. BMW S1000 RR is sports bike available 3 variants in india. Its lowest starts price of ₹18.50.000 ex showroom and the top version from a. .. 2020 BMW S1000RR First Ride Cycle World. Oct 1, 2014 BMW has re worked its class leading S1000RR superbike in two directions – performance and more rider friendly usability. With a. .. BMW S1000RR HP4 ONLY @s1000rrgram Instagram photos. Always pushing limit and in search of ideal line, youve got 205 HP beneath you. Unbridled power pushes your RR to the max with a maximum torque.||S1000rr For Sale BMW Motorcycles Cycle Trader. on Autotrader has listings new used BMW S1000RR Motorcycles for sale. See prices, photos and find dealers near you.. .. Lighter, faster 2015 BMW S1000RR with lean angle readouts and. This section is for general discussion of S1000RR. Talk about the new BMW literbike here! Sponsored by:. .. BMW S1000RR Motorbike Reviews MCN. at. The Webs most trusted source for 2017 BMW S1000RR OEM Parts.. .. BMW S1000RR Best OEM Parts Diagram for 2017. Mar 8, On paper the 2019 BMW S1000RR is lighter, faster & has a host of rider aid upgrades, not to mention arm wrenching power. Catch our full. .. General Discussion BMW S1000RR Forum. Make: BMW. Model: S1000RR. Trim: Mileage: 2.664. Trans: Manual. Vin: WB10D2100FZ353029. Stock 353029. Engine: 999cc Inline Four. Interior: Leather.. .. 2020 S 1000 RR BMW Motorrad. BMW S1000RR Fender Eliminator kit that includes rear LED turn signals, brake light and license plate bracket.. .. 2019 BMW S1000RR Review Better than its predecessors?. Visit MCN for expert reviews on motorbikes today. Plus BMW S1000RR bike specs, owner ratings and much more.. .. BMW S1000RR K67 Motomillion. Feb 25, 2019 new BMW S1000RR is racetrack ready! In this InTheSpotlight Product Manager, Josef Machler, doesnt just talk tech, he shares all the. .. 2016 BMW S1000RR Options and Equipment. 260.6k Followers, 463 Following, 4567 Posts See Instagram photos and videos from BMW S1000RR HP4 ONLY @s1000rrgram.|
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →