Audi 100 coupe is a sporty fastback coupe Grand Tourer class cars manufactured by the German automaker Audi AG for. The car was first unveiled at the Frankfurt motor show in 1969. It was produced by the original units 30.687.
★ Audi 100
The Audi 100 and Audi 200 is a four-door, front-engine, front-or all-wheel drive full-size / Executive sedan manufactured and marketed by the Audi division of the Volkswagen group for models 1968 to 1994 - through four generations, with two-door model available in the first and second generation and five-door hatchback available in the third and fourth generation.
The third generation Audi 100 / 5000 was widely known for its advanced aerodynamic design, which included a pin of the city, in the direction of the hidden window, and achieved a drag coefficient of 0.30.
The C2 and C3 models of the Audi 100 was originally purchased in the United States as the Audi 5000 1984-1988 and in South Africa as Audi 500.
1. Audi 100 C1, 1968-1976. (Ауди 100 С1, 1968-1976)
The first Audi 100, developed by Volkswagen is very much subsidiary Auto Union at Ingolstadt, was shown at the press As a four-door sedan on 26 November 1968. Family name output power 100 HP 74 kW Audi 100 was the biggest car company, starting with the revival of the Audi brand by Volkswagen in 1965. The C1 platform spawned several variants: the Audi 100 two - and four-door sedans, and the Audi 100 coupe S fastback coupe that is reminiscent of the Aston Martin DBS released a year earlier, especially at the rear end, including details such as the louvres behind the rear side Windows and shape of the rear lights.
Audis subsequent introduction of a four-door saloon in November 1968 with a two-door saloon in October 1969 and the 100 coupe S in autumn 1970. Cars a 1.8-liter four-cylinder engines originally came in base 100 80 PS or 59 kW, 79 HP, 100 With 90 PS or 66 kW or 89 HP and 100 HP 100 HP or 74 kW, 99 HP versions, while the coupé was driven by the interest of the 1.9-liter, developing 115 HP 85 kW, 113 HP From April 1970 the 100 LS could be ordered with three-speed automatic transmission derived from the Volkswagen.
Although the engines of the Audi 100S is considered to be quite "rough", the critics said that the buyers whose first car was a beetle and want to switch to modern diesel cars Mercedes-Benz was unlikely to be discouraged. In the Ingolstadt production line at full capacity, And the supply lagging behind demand, which in the summer of 1970 an additional production line for Audi 100S was established in Volkswagens own Wolfsburg plant, which made it the first water-cooled car to be produced in Germany and by some criteria the largest automobile plant. For the Swiss market, 100 Ls was equipped with a version of the 1.8-liter engine was bored 0.5 mm 0.020 in, produces 107 HP 79 kW. This engine is above 9 the threshold of the tax on horsepower in 19 cantons where this system is used, why it was unknown.
Starting with the 1972 model year, the 80 and 90 PS versions were replaced by a new regular-petrol-variant of the 1.8 litre engine developing 85 HP 84 HP / 63 kW at the same time, the 100 GL was introduced with the 1.9 liter engine formerly used only in the coupe S.
In March 1971 the 500.000 th Audi was produced. Now the Audi 100 became the most commercially successful model in the companys history. In 1976, the two millionth Audi car was built, of which 100 represent 800.000 cars.
In September 1973 models, 1974 100 received a minor facelift with a few smaller square grid, with correspondingly more angular forewings, and with patterns of a permutation of the lens taillight. The rear torsion bar was replaced by coil springs. For 1975, the base model 100 was re-christened the 100 l and received a 1.6-liter four-cylinder engine came from the Audi 80. Four-wheel drive prototype of the Audi 100 C1 was built in 1976, long before the Quattro.
In South Africa, where 100 were also collected, 100 were available as L, LS, GL, coupe and. Local production began in late 1972, in October, 1976 33.000 units were built in South Africa. GL got a vinyl roof and "GL" lettering on the rear rack. In BOS in 1976 but returned in 1977 with the new SAP salon. The coupe was discontinued. The LS and GLS was a special version of L and GL, with silver engine, automatic transmission and special red tones. L and LS are 1760 CC engine with 75 kW 102 HP, 101 DIN HP, while the GL and GLS have greater 1871 engine producing 84 kW 114 HP 113 HP
In the United States the Audi 100 appeared in 1970 in LS guise, with a 115 HP 86 kW SAE 1.8 liter engine and with either two or four doors. In 1972 the engine was enlarged to 1.9 litres, but SAE net claimed power was down to 91 BHP 68 kW. The base and the GL model were added, was an automatic transmission. In 1974 the lineup was again restricted to the 100 Ls, while the large safety bumpers were installed. Power increased to 95 HP 71 kW in 1975, by changing to fuel injection. Standard equipment has been improved accompanied by an increase in prices. In August 1977 the new Audi 5000 replaced the 100, although another 537 remains of the car were sold in 1978. The coupe was not available in the United States.
2. Audi 100, 200 and 5000 C2, 1976-1982. (Ауди 100, 200 и 5000 С2, 1976-1982)
The restyled C2 Audi 100 was launched in 1976, with a five-cylinder engine. Originally with a 100 HP 74 kW engine provides a "six-cylinder power and four-cylinder economy", and later upgraded to 136 PS 100 kW.
The coupe was discontinued, but was a five-door hatchback, the 100 avant, was launched in August 1977, as part of this generation. The basis of the series were four-door model with a body type sedan. Was the two door sedan version was offered, primarily on the domestic market, from February 1977, but now there was little demand for large two-door sedans and thus, only a few of these two-door Audi 100 C2S were sold. At the top of the line Audi 200 made its appearance at the Frankfurt motor show in 1979, with fuel injection and five-cylinder engines in atmospheric or turbocharged forms.
At the end of September 1977, the Audi 100 was the first model makers to reach a production level of 1.000 units. The millionth Audi 100 was a hatchback Audi 100 avant assembled not at the companys main Ingolstadt plant but to the West, at the Neckarsulm factory which, after the collapse of the main volume models from the NSU range, had been concentrating on providing additional production capacity for the fast selling Audi range. 100 S2, in fact, became the de facto successor of the same size in NSU Ro80, which ceased production in 1977, and NSU name disappeared from public consciousness - eventually disappeared from the company name entirely in 1985, Audi NSU AUTO UNION AG was renamed Audi AG.
Engines located outside of North America included:
- 2.1 liter i5, 170 HP 125 kW, 168 HP fuel injection, turbo 1979-1982 200 only.
- 2.1 l i5, 136 HP 100 kW, 134 HP, fuel injection 1976-1982 100 and 200.
- I5 1.9 l, 100 HP, 74 kW, 99 HP, carburetor 1980-1982.
- , 115 HP 85 kW, 113 l i4 2.0 HP, carburetor 1976-1978.
- 1.6 l i4, 85 HP 63 kW 84 HP gasoline 1976-1982.
- 2.0 l i5 Diesel, 70 HP, 51 kW, 69 HP, 1978-1982.
- 2.1 l i5, 115 HP 85 kW, 113 HP, carburetor 1978-1982.
About 850.000 Audi 100 / 200 C2S reason, which 133.512 were sold in the United States.
RHD Audi 200 5E and 5T were introduced in the UK in 1979, only 500 were imported. In 5T 170 PS was higher spec Turbo version of the 5E injection 136 HP and came with a lot of additional options as standard. The British version of the 5T had opening quarter lights, electric mirrors, sunroof, cruise control and heated seats. All type 43 200S came with an automatic transmission, with a manual five-speed available on special order.
2.1. Audi 100, 200 and 5000 C2, 1976-1982. Audi 5000 1978-1983. (Ауди 5000 1978-1983)
In North America, where 133.512 Audi 5000 C2S art was sold, was only available five-cylinder engines. 5000 had two round headlights for the first two years, after which they were replaced with rectangular blocks. Diesel was not initially available in California, as Porsche-Audi in North America was not able to meet that states strict emissions standards. Atmospheric diesel was also available only with a five-speed manual, a handicap in the American market. It was not until the 1983 introduction of the turbodiesel that these fears were justified. 50-state turbodiesel engine arrived in 1983, around the same time that the Audi 100 C3 was introduced in Europe, and only ever sold in the United States.
In 1980 5000 Turbo arrived in the United States. This model comes only 130 HP 97 kW, more than twenty percent less than the European model specs. In addition to meeting strict emissions, this model also had a lower boost pressure, to be able to run on lower octane unleaded fuel available in America. While the Turbo also received a more stiff, sporty suspension, large alloy wheels, and other upgrades, it was also only available with three-speed automatic transmission. Road & track was able to reach a top speed of 113 km / h 182 km / h for the federalization of vehicles, slower than the atmospheric European market 2.1 E. in the us, reflecting Audis luxury connotations, 90 percent 5000s got more expensive "S" hardware package.
5000 turbo diesel has received a useful increase in power and torque, then kompensiruet will only be available in combination with Audis "3 e" automatic transmission. It was a three-speed automatic in which the mode "e" drew effect free running, reduced fuel consumption by 3-5 percent. The turbo got the same body and features of interior as petrol-turbo, the only difference was the use of 14-inch alloy wheels and not the wider 15-inch items installed on the 5000 Turbo.
- 2.1 l i5, 103 HP 77 kW, 104 HP, fuel injection my 1978-1983. 100 HP 75 kW in 1980.
- 2.0 l i5 diesel, 67 HP 50 kW 68 HP my 1980-1982.
- 2.0 l i5 turbodiesel, 84 HP 63 kW 85 HP 1983 my.
- 2.1 l i5, 130 HP 97 kW, 132 HP, fuel injection, turbo my 1980-1983.
3. Audi 100, 200 and 5000 C3, 1982-1991. (Ауди 100, 200 и 5000 С3, 1982-1991)
The third generation Audi 100 released in September 1982, was an aerodynamic look, achieving a drag coefficient of 0.30 for the smooth underlying model. Improving aerodynamic efficiency as a result of improved fuel efficiency. The design was unlike the free-form C2. Audis open the full window on C3, one of the key areas of aerodynamic drag, which has been widely adopted by other manufacturers. The aerodynamic body gave the 100 higher top speed than other cars of similar engine size. New technology introduced in the C3 included procon-ten safety system.
The two-door model was not available, and the Audi 100 Avant was now positioned as a wagon, not a sedan - avant can now be used for all Audi wagon from this point forward. The avant-garde was presented with the possibility of additional folding third-row seat not available in combination with ABS brakes, brake control module sitting in the same space. 200, launched in 1983 continued as the elite variant with several versions of the 2.2 l turbo 5-cylinder available in different markets over its life ranging in power outputs from 165 HP 121 kW MK engine, 200 HP 147 kW versions to the final 220 HP 162 kW 20-valve 3B engine available from 1991. In 1983 Audi 200 Turbo had a top speed of 139 mph, 224 km / h MC turbo engine was available in the 100 as well for some markets.
In January 1988 Audi 100 received a subtle facelift, the most obvious being the change flush doorhandles. In 1991 200 20V are shown flat and flared front and rounded rear wheel arches to accommodate wider wheels and tires combinations for installation on model 20V. Articles in journals the USA in the reporting period, the 0-60 time in the 20-valve Audi 200 under 7 seconds, with 1/4 mile times in the mid to upper 15 second mark.
100 2.5 l Straight-five direct injection turbo-diesel model TDI with 120 HP 88 kW introduced in January 1990 engine code 1T. This engine, the Audi 100 was the first model to wear the label of TDI. He had a brief career in S3, was replaced in December of the same year, when the C4 arrived.
3.1. Audi 100, 200 and 5000 C3, 1982-1991. Reported sudden unintended acceleration. (Сообщается, внезапное непреднамеренное ускорение)
During model years 1983-1987, Audis U.S. sales fell after a series of reviews of Audi 5000 models associated with reported incidents of sudden unintended acceleration linked to six deaths and 700 accidents. At that time, the national highway administration traffic safety NHTSA was investigating 50 car models from 20 manufacturers for sudden surges of electricity.
In North America, broadcast network CBS 60 minutes news program aired a report got out of control on November 23, 1986. It showed interviews with six people who sued Audi after reporting unintended acceleration, including footage of an Audi 5000 ostensibly displaying the jump in acceleration when the brake pedal was depressed. Subsequent investigation revealed that 60 minutes are not disclosed, they designed a means of behavior – fitting a canister of compressed air on the passenger side floor, to pump fluid through a hose to a hole drilled in the transmission mechanism, made by one of the experts who testified on behalf of the plaintiff, at the time, pending lawsuit against Audis parent company.
Audi originally said, suggesting that the drivers of the cars involved in the accident was at fault because they stepped on the accelerator pedal, and no brakes. Subsequently, the national highway safety administration traffic USA concluded that most cases of unintended acceleration, including the ones that prompted the 60 minutes report, were caused mainly by such factors as confusion of pedals. CBS took note of the report and stressed its findings that the problem may be exacerbated due to the vehicle structure, form, location, and feel of gas and brake pedals". Audis research has shown that many of the drivers who encountered "unintended acceleration" were "below average growth", indicating their knowledge of the relationship between design and incidents.
In a review study published in 2012, NHTSA summarized its previous findings about the Audi unintended acceleration problems: "after unintended acceleration in the Audi 5000, due to a failure in the idle-stabilizer system producing an initial acceleration of 0.3 g, misuse of the pedal as a result of panic, confusion or unfamiliarity with the Audi 5000 contributed to the severity of the incident."
This result is consistent with the findings of NHTSAs most technical analysis at the time: "Audi idle-stabilization system were prone to defects which resulted in excessive speeds of idling and short unexpected accelerations up to 0.3 g, according to the Ministry of transport of Canada".
With the series of recall campaigns, Audi made several changes at first to adjust the distance between the brake and accelerator pedal on automatic transmission models. Later repairs of 250.000 cars Dating back to 1978 added a device requiring the driver to press the brake pedal before shifting out of Park. It is unclear what has been done in respect of defects in the idle-stabilization system. After the recall campaign, now vehicles include models of shifting and locking mechanisms of the brakes to prevent deliberate gear selection.
Audis U.S. sales, which reached 74.061 in 1985, fell to 12.283 in 1991 and remained level for three years. – the resale values drops sharply. Audi subsequently offered to increase the warranty protection and renamed models - with the 5000 becoming the 100 and 200 in 1989. The company has achieved again the level of sales in the U.S. the model 2000.
As of early 2010, the suit - case with the prosecution that on account of the sudden acceleration controversy, Audi models had lost resale - filed in 1987 by about of 7.500 Audi 5000-model owners remains unsettled and is currently contested in County court in Chicago after appeals at the Illinois state and U.S. Federal levels. Results NHTSAs was "a small consolation for Audi in defense of the actions, responsibility for the quality of products, as more and more successful cases of used Audi design of human mistakes and failure to warn or remind as the basis for liability".
3.2. Audi 100, 200 and 5000 C3, 1982-1991. Engines. (Двигатели)
The engine range comprised the following engines: more information on stop the VAG engines.
- 2.0 l I-5 turbo diesel, 87 HP, 64 kW, 86 HP 1983-1988.
- 2.0 l I-5 turbodiesel, 100 HP 74 kW, 99 HP 1988-1989.
- 1.8 l I-4, 90 HP 66 kW, 89 HP, carburetted, later fuel injected with catalyst 1983-1990.
- 2.4 l I-5 diesel, 82 HP 60 kW, 81 HP 1989-1990.
- 1.9 l I-5, 100 HP, 74 kW, 99 HP, carburetor 1982-1984.
- 2.2 l I-5, 138 HP 101 kW, 136 HP, fuel injection 1984-1990.
- 2.0 l I-5, 115 HP 85 kW, 113 HP, fuel injection, later catalyst 1984-1990.
- 2.1 l I-5, 136 PS 100 kW, 134 HP, fuel injection 1982-1984.
- 2.0 l I-5 diesel, 70 HP, 51 kW, 69 HP, 1982-1989.
- 2.5 l I-5 TDI, 120 PS 88 kW, 118 HP 1990.
- 2.2 l I-5, 165 HP 121 kW, 163 HP, fuel injection, turbo, catalyst 1986-1990.
- 2.2 l I-5, 115 HP 85 kW, 113 HP, fuel injection, catalyst 1984-1987.
- 2.3 l I-5, 136 PS 100 kW, 134 HP, fuel injection, catalyst 1986-1990.
- 1.8 l I-4, 75 HP 55 kW 74 HP, petrol 1982-1987.
- 2.1 l I-5, 136 PS 100 kW, 134 HP, fuel injection 1983-1984.
- 2.1 l I-5, 182 HP 134 kW, 180 HP, fuel injection, turbo 1983-1987.
- 2.2 l I-5, 200 HP 147 kW 197 HP, fuel injection, turbo 1988-1990, 190 HP 140 kW 190 HP with automatic transmission.
- 2.2 l I-5, 138 HP 101 kW, 136 HP, fuel injection 1984-1985.
- 2.2 l I-5, 165 HP 121 kW, 163 HP, fuel injection, turbo, catalyst 1985-1991.
- 2.2 l I-5, 220 HP 162 kW, 217 HP, 20-valve turbo for 200 Quattro 20V 1989-1991.
Audi 5000 / 100 / 200 North America fuel injection and a catalyst:
- 2.2 l I-5, 110 HP 82 kW, 112 HP my 1986−1987½.
- 2.1 l I-5, 100 HP 75 kW 101 HP my 1984.
- 2.3 l I-5, 130 HP 97 kW, 132 HP my 1987½−1991.
- 2.2 l I-5 20-valve turbocharged, 220 HP 164 kW, 223 HP my 1991.
- 2.2 l I-5 Turbo, 158 HP 118 kW, 160 PS my 1986−1987½.
- 2.1 l I-5 Turbo, 140 HP 104 kW, 142 HP my 1984-1985.
- 2.2 l I-5 turbo, with a capacity of 162 HP 121 kW, 164 HP my 1987½−1991.
- 2.2 l I-5, 115 HP 86 kW, 117 HP my 1985.
5000 s / Turbo was on car and drivers ten best list for 1984 and 1985. KS Turbo Quattro was on this list for 1986 to 1988.
3.3. Audi 100, 200 and 5000 C3, 1982-1991. Motorsport. (Мотоспорт)
In 1988, Audi entered the TRANS-Am series With the 200 turbo Quattro Contracting Bob Tullius group 44 racing. The car was equipped with the Quattro system. The car was piloted by Hurley Haywood and with both Walter Rohrl and Hans-Joachim stuck won eight of the thirteen events. Audi moved to IMSA by the end of the season, the SCCA would change the position of two wheels only and a ban on cars with American engines. Historic TRANS-Am & IMSA group dedicated to the preservation of the cars that ran in SCCA TRANS-Am series and the IMSA GTO class from 1980 until 1991.
Audi also used a 200 Turbo Quattro 20V as a group a rally car replacement for the aging Audi quattro FIS after the elimination of group B in 1986. Group 1987 200 was caused by the ex-Champions of the world rally championship drivers Hannu Mikkola and Walter Rohrl. The Audi 200 was the first all-wheel-drive car to win the rally Safari, with Hannu Mikkola at the wheel. 200 Quattro is the latest Audi competed in the rally, as a production team.
4. Audi 100 C4 1990-1994. (Ауди 100 С4 1990-1994)
Audi released the C4 on C3 heavily revised in the late 1990-ies in continental Europe and in 1991 in other markets, including right hand UK drive. The C3-platform Audi V8 continued to be sold as a separate line. A major change for the C4 was the introduction of a 2.8 l, 90 degree, single camshaft, overhead 12V, V6 engine. It was later joined by a 2.6 l version of the same configuration as the 2.8 l block. They are essentially the same engines offered in the 1992, B4 Audi 80. The option of quattro permanent four-wheel drive was an option across the range, and the Audi 100 Quattro was available with a ZF four-speed automatic transmission.
This generation was also available with a 2.5-liter, 5-cylinder TDI engine, which ensures high performance, efficiency and refinement.
For the 1995 model year, in conjunction with some styling revisions, Audi dropped the Audi 100 tag, renaming it the A6 Instead. In addition, the existing 100-derived Audi S4 became the S6. On C4 the name was later reused for a high-performance derivative of the Audi A4 replacement Audi 80. The Audi V8 was replaced by the A8 in 1994.
C4-based A6 lasted until early 1997 when it was replaced by the new A6.
5. Room type. (Тип номер)
In addition to the platform codes, Audi assigned type numbers model:
- F104: C1, The Audi 100 1968-1976.
- Type 44: C3 Audi 100 Audi 200 1983-1991 1983-1992.
- Type 4A C4 1990-1994 Audi 100, 1992-1994 Audi S4, Audi A6 1994-1997 Audi S6 1994-1997.
- Type 43: C2, 1976-1982 Audi 100, Audi 200 1979-1982.
6. Chinese production. (Китайского производства)
The C3-platform Audi 100 was also produced in Changchun, China, FAW first automobile manufacturer, the Chinese manufacturer, since 1988. Since most products in China are intended for government use, all 100E production as FAWs was front-wheel drive sedan-wheel drive with 2.0 l inline-4 motor or a 2.2 l inline-5 motor.
In 1990, the political Bureau of the CPC Central Committee approved the resolution on restriction of import of cars and motor vehicles officials. In addition, the resolution also provides that all vehicles of the Central departments of both party and government must be an internal reason. As the most luxurious and advanced cars made in China in the early 1990s, FAV-Audi 100 and 200 have a high percentage of Chinese high-class market of Executive cars for nearly one decade, until the C3-platform cars was replaced by Audi A6 C4 was founded in 1999.
During the negotiation between FAW and Volkswagen in late-1980s years, Volkswagen has joined FAWs offer to join the C3 platform with previously introduced Chrysler engines in the new Hongqi Red Flag generation. The Hongqi CA7200 series with C3 technology was started in the mid 1990-ies, while most of the C3 Audi 100 parts can be made in China. CA7200 originally equipped with 2.0 l or 2.2 l Chrysler 4-cylinder engine, whose product line was introduced in China in 1987. In 2000-ies, new Nissan VQ20 engines replaced the original 4-cylinder petrol engine.
A small number of C3 200S with 1.8 t or 2.V6 engine and some early C4 100S mostly in the European style but with tail lights in American style were also assembled in Changchun. The 1.8-liter engine Hongqi was known as the QG18 and the 1.8 turbo was the Volkswagen EA827 engine. All the Chinese spec Audi 100S and Hongqis were front wheel drive and 5-speed manual transmission as standard
Production of Hongqi began in 1993 and ended in 2005 with Toyota Crown Majesta S180 replaced him as his successor under the title HQ3 and HQ430.
7. Audi Duo. (Ауди Дуэт)
At the Geneva motor show in March 1990 Audi presented its first iteration of the Audi Duo or Audi 100 avant experimental vehicle, duet, plug-in parallel hybrid based on the Audi 100 avant Quattro. This car had a 12.6 BHP 9.4 kW Siemens electric motor which drove the rear wheels. A trunk-mounted Nickel-cadmium battery supplies electricity to the engine which drove the rear wheels. The vehicles front wheels were powered by a 2.3-liter five-cylinder engine with 136 HP 100 kW, 134 HP Goal was to create a car that could work on the engine in the country and electric mode in the city. The operation mode can be selected by the driver. Ten vehicles were believed to have been made, one drawback was the extra weight of the electric drive that makes the car less efficient when working on motors than the standard Audi 100 with the same engine.
In late 1991, Audi introduced the second generation Duo, also based on the Audi 100 avant Quattro. Once again it showed the electric motor 28.6 HP 21 kW 28 HP three phase machine, driving the rear wheels. This time, however, the rear wheels are additionally powered via the Torsen differential from the main engine, which was located 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine.
- The Audi 100 Coupe S is a sports fastback coupe Grand tourer class car manufactured by the German automaker Audi AG. The car was first presented at the
- The original Audi Duo styled duo was created in 1989 and was first shown at the Frankfurt Motor Show, and was based on the Audi C3 100 Avant. It was
- levels. Audi Sport Quattro Audi 100 Coupe S Audi Ur - S4 Ur - S6 Audi S1 Audi S2 Audi RS2 Audi S3 Audi S4 Audi RS4 Audi S6 Audi RS6 Audi S7 Audi RS7 Audi S8
- The Audi A6 is an executive car made by the German automaker Audi Now in its fifth generation, the successor to the Audi 100 is manufactured in Neckarsulm
- The Audi Coupe was a liftback coupe version of the Audi 80, first shown in 1980. The bodywork was shared with the Audi Quattro. The second generation Coupe
- The Audi 50 known internally as the Typ 86 is a supermini economy car produced by German automaker Audi from 1974 to 1978, and sold only in Europe.
- of Audi concept cars. Audi 80 Prototype B1 1969 Audi 100 LS Cabriolet 1969 Audi Asso di Picche 1973 ThrowbackThursday: 1974 Audi Coupe
- The Audi 80 was a compact executive car produced by the Audi subdivision of the Volkswagen Group across four generations from 1966 to 1996. It shared its
- The Audi Quattro is a road and rally car, produced by the German automobile manufacturer Audi part of the Volkswagen Group. It was first shown at the
- The Audi A7 is an executive car produced by Audi since 2010. A five - door liftback, it features a sloping roofline with a steeply raked rear window and
- powerful Audi 80 and Audi Super 90 sports saloons appeared in 1966: in 1968 the arrival of the less powerful Audi 60 completed the range. The Audi 75 replaced
- Audi Ur - S4, and Audi Ur - S6 were unofficial names for the original models of the Audi S4 and S6 automobiles. The Ur - S4 was produced from 1991 to 1994, while
- The Audi A3 is a small family or subcompact executive car manufactured and marketed since the 1990 s by the Audi subdivision of the Volkswagen Group, now
- a performance - oriented version of Audi s 100 saloon sedan. All subsequent S4s since 1997 have been based on the Audi A4 and as the A4 has evolved from
- The Audi S6 is the high performance variant of the Audi A6, an executive car produced by German automaker Audi It went on sale in 1994, shortly after
- The Audi TT is a 2 - door sports car marketed by Volkswagen Group subsidiary Audi since 1998, and now in its third generation. The first two generations
- The Audi e - tron is a series of electric and hybrid concept cars shown by Audi from 2009 onwards. In 2012 Audi unveiled a plug - in hybrid version, the A3
- The Audi A1 internally designated Typ 8X is a supermini sized launched by Audi at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show. Sales of the initial three door A1 model
- Audi 50 Audi F103 And Audi 60 Audi 80, 90 and quattro Audi S2 Audi 100 and 200 Audi 100 Coupe S Audi A1 Audi S1 Audi A2 Audi A3 Audi S3 Audi A4 Audi RS 4
- The Audi A2 internally designated Typ 8Z is a compact MPV - styled supermini car, with a five - door hatchback body style and four or five seats, produced
- The Audi A5 is a series of compact executive coupe cars produced by the German automobile manufacturer Audi since March 2007. The A5 range additionally
- The Audi A8 is a four - door, full - size, luxury sedan manufactured and marketed by the German automaker Audi since 1994. Succeeding the Audi V8, and now
- The Audi A4 is a line of compact executive cars produced since 1994 by the German car manufacturer Audi a subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group. The A4
- The Audi V8 Typ 4C is a four - door, full - size luxury sedan, built by Audi in Germany from 1988 to 1993, as the company s flagship model. It was the first
- The Audi Q7 is a mid - size luxury SUV made by the German manufacturer Audi unveiled in September 2005 at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Production of this
- The Audi Q5 is a series of Compact luxury crossover SUVs produced by the German luxury car manufacturer Audi from 2008. The original first - generation Typ
- The Audi Avus quattro was a concept supercar made by the German car manufacturer Audi It was first introduced at the 1991 Tokyo Motor Show. The Avus
- The Audi e - tron is a fully - electric mid - size luxury crossover SUV produced by Audi which was unveiled as a concept car at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show
- The Audi Sport TT Cup was a one - make super car racing series by Audi based in Germany first held in 2015. Audi Sport TT Cup cars based on the Audi TT.
- Audi Arena is a multi - purpose arena in Gyor, Hungary. Audi Arena holds 5, 500 people and opened in 2014. It hosted the 2014 European Women s Handball Championship
Users also searched:
audi 100 avant, audi 100 c3, audi 100 c4, audi 100 coupe, audi 100 for sale, audi 100 ls, audi 100 quattro, audi 100 coupe s, coupe, audi, coupe s, sale, for sale, audi coupe, audi coupe s, audi coupe s gt, coupe audi, coupes, s coupe, audis, gt for sale, audi s, audi coupe s for sale, audi coupe s gt for sale, audi s coupe, audi coupe s v, s pd, audicarusa, audi coupes, n audi, ron, audis coupe s, avant, quattro, audi ls, audi cs, audi quattro,
|Audi 100 C1 Projects Julez part 1 VWHome YouTube. Oct 18, 2018 Marc Lichte, present Design talks Hartmut Warkuss, Head of 1969 – 1993 to learn how the clean and upright 1968 Audi 100 h.. .. Audi 100 Cars for Sale Classic Trader. Apr, 2019 Audi never made 100 Coupe with a V 8. Thats where Porsche came in, though they werent for public consumption.. .. Audi 100 Parts & Accessories, 1994, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1990. View all 14 consumer vehicle reviews for Used Audi on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 1992 100.. .. Before, after and beyond: 50 Years of the 100 Audi A6. Tagged as, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 100, audi 5000, auto union, EU, german, Germany, Imports, cars, luxury sedans, news blog,. .. Audi 100 Questions how do you access and remove the battery. Choose premium quality parts and accessories for your Audi 100 at CARiD whether you want to restore its performance or make it stand out from the crowd.. .. 1993 Audi 100 Pricing, Reviews & Ratings Kelley Blue Book. 3 days ago We will show you different steps of Julian Gottschkes Audi 100 Restauration and Start with the body work. Current gear list Sony Alpha. .. 2019 Audi 100 for Sale Autotrader. Learn more about. See the 1993 Audi 100 price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you.. .. Audi 100 Accessories & Parts. Jun 9, 2016 If you find an Audi 100 from 1970s, dont pass it up.. .. European Hybrid Pioneer – The Audi 100 Avant Duo Dyler. 1997, became first European carmaker to build hybrid vehicle in a limited production run – Audi duo based on the A4 Avant..||audi 100 Archives The Truth About Cars. Order Audi 100 online today. Same Day Pickup. Check out free battery charging and engine diagnostic testing while you are in store.. .. Used 1992 Audi 100 Consumer 14 Car Reviews Edmunds. View all 18 consumer vehicle reviews for Used Audi on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 1994 100.. .. Why You Should Collect a Vintage Audi 100 Bloomberg. You want to buy a car? 5 offers Audi 100 for sale and other cars on Classic Trader.. .. Best Battery Parts for Audi 100 Price $159.99. 2019 Audi 100 for Sale. prices, photos, more. Locate dealers and find your car at Autotrader!. .. Porsche Built Three Wild Wide Body Audi 100 Coupes to Help. Asked by hibeam Dec 20, 2006 at 09:53 AM about the 1992 Audi 100. Question type: Maintenance & Repair. Battery is dead and needs to be checke for fluids or. .. Audi 100 Models, Generations & Redesigns. Apr 12, 2018 Images are of Tradition, print ad courtesy Production Cars. com. With the hurt that Audi is putting on Mercedes Benz sales in. .. Used 1994 Audi 100 Consumer 18 Car Reviews Edmunds. Research the Audi 100 learn about its generations, redesigns and notable features from each individual model year.. .. Audi 100: Celebrating fifty years of Ingolstadts fi Hemmings Daily. Results 1 15 7429 Our wide inventory of auto is replenished daily, so we surely have your needed Audi 100 parts. Get them here at low prices!. .. 1993 Audi 100 Overview CarGurus. Nov, 2006: See 7 user reviews, 12 photos and great deals for 1993. Rated 4.3 out of 5 stars. Find 1 used Audi 100 listings at.|
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →