Audi Sport GmbH, formerly known as quattro GmbH is the high performance division of Audi, division of Volkswagen. Founded in October 1983, quattro GmbH, which in the first place she specializiruetsya on producing high performance Audi cars and components, along with purchaser specified customisations. The company former name was a tribute to Audis original four-wheel ralli-inspired drive car - Audi Quattro. In 2016, the company was renamed Audi Sport GmbH. It is located in a 3.500 square meters 37.670 sq m site in Neckarsulm, near Stuttgart, in Germany, in Baden-württemberg. With over twen ...
Audi S8 D2 was produced from 1996 to 2003. The car featured a 4.2 litre V8 with 340 HP 250 kW 335 HP D2 S8 can accelerate from 0-60 mph 97 km / h in 6.2 seconds. It has its own weight kg 1.730 3.814 LB. In 1999, the car was updated to increase power to 369 HP 271 kW 364 HP, which brought the 0-60 mph acceleration 5.6 seconds. Maximum speed was electronically limited to 155 mph, 250 km / h. It has weight 1.845 kg 4.068 LB. Audi S8 D2 was chosen as the car of the main characters of the film ronin.
Audi S2 was the high-performance Audi two-door sports car manufactured by the quattro GmbH division in on the same platform as the Audi 80 in Neckarsulm, Germany, produced between 1991 and 1995. The Audi S2 is the first car in Audi series S. In 1994, more powerful Audi RS was released 2 avant.
The Audi S4 is the high performance variant of the compact Executive car Audi A4. The original Audi S4, built from 1991 until 1994 was a oriented version of Audis 100 saloon / sedan. All subsequent S4s since 1997 based on the Audi A4, and the A4 has evolved from one generation to the next, and C4. More powerful internal combustion engine, more upgraded brakes, stiff suspension, big wheels and distinctive sheet metal, styling tips, and gaps have always been amongst the many upgrades the S4 receives over its 100 and A4 siblings. In markets where high-performance Audi RS4 is not offered, the ...
★ Audi S and RS models
Audi S and RS models are a range of high-performance of certain car models of the German automotive company Audi AG. These cars are primarily aimed at improving the "sport" performance. Production of Audi "s" cars began in 1990 with the S2 coupé, whilst the first "RS" car appeared four years later with the Audi RS 2 avant.
Today S and RS models are based on the A / TT / M models with the same number e.g S4 / RS 4 based on the A4 or the TT RS to TT, but the "UR-S4" from 1991 - 1994 on the Audi 100 / 200 later named A6 and the first S2 / PC2 generation from 1990 - 1995 on Audi 80 / 90 platform later replaced by the A4.
1. History. (История)
The history of the road version of racing cars Audi starts in the 1980-ies. the model Audi Quattro and Audi Sport Quattro of Audi AG in Ingolstadt. In 1983, the company quattro GmbH was founded in November 2016, "Audi Sport GmbH" in Neckarsulm, responsible for the development of sports models of cars of mark Audi. In 1990, on the basis of model Audi 80 sport model S2 as a receiver, Audi Quattro, but under the designation of a series of "S" in the name and power of 220 horsepower. And in 1994, was even more powerful model Audi PC2 avant based on the Audi 80 joint development of Audi and Porsche with 315 horsepower. The model was equipped with components from Porsche. In 1973, Audi together with Porsche also developed a prototype based on the Audi 100 coupe S, manufactured in 1968, which has 112 horsepower. "Grand Tourer" class. called "100 coupe S v3" and was equipped with a V8 engine with a capacity of 350 horsepower.
Since 1994, the development of the Audi S and RS sports series was launched directly from the Quattro GmbH Audi Sport GmbH.
2. Model. (Модель)
Numerous "S" model, from most of Audis main model ranges have been produced for many years. These cars are recognisable by their S badges and unique accent lines on their front grilles and on the reverse side, instead of the letter "A" in the designation of the digits used in notation "3", "TT" and "S Q5".
All Audi "S" models are equipped with Audis trademark quattro four-wheel drive system as standard. A unique internal combustion engines, along with larger, more powerful brakes, stiffer suspension, additional exterior body design and interior carbon fiber trim to distinguish them from their related "siblings" of their lineup.
In the past, some Audi S models competed directly with BMW M and Mercedes-AMG models such as the B6 Audi S4 4.2 FSI versus the BMW M3 and Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG. Since 2010, however, Audi S models have been positioned more as optional engine trims. For example, the Audi A4 B8 2.0 TFSI engine the turbocharged four-cylinder, and with the discontinuation of the 3.2 FSI V6 engine that makes Audi S4s engine V6 3.0 TFSI performance parameter B8 Audi S4 3.0 TFSI is closer to the E90 BMW 335i than a BMW M3. The Audi A6 C7 dont upgrade the V8 engine In the "C" range, with the discontinuation of the C6 Audi A6 4.2 FSI that was offered from 2004 – 2011, you must go to the C7 Audi S6 4.0 TFSI.
Audi "S" models should not be confused with the Audi "A, G, TT" series, equipped with the package "S line" models, which feature leather trim, s-line badges, sports steering wheel and sports suspension, but they are not equipped with high-power engine.
3. RS model. (Модель RS)
Audi Sport Quattro GmbH informed GmbH, Audi AGS high performance private subsidiary, creates even higher versions, are known for their RS badging. "RS" initials are taken from the German: P port Ann S - literally translated as "sport". Characteristics and cost of these cars are equal to cars belonging to the class of supercars.
RS is Audis top high-performance level, trim level, clearly located on the "S" Sport specification level of Audis regular model range. All "RS" cars pioneer some of Audis latest and most advanced technology and technical skill, so the "RS" cars could be described as "halo vehicles". The Audi RS cars are some of the most powerful vehicles ever offered by Audi and R8. Audi RS 6 5.0 TFSI Quattro, for example, was more powerful than the physically larger Audi S8 5.2 FSI Quattro in 2012 - 2015 Audi S8 shares the same engine as in 2013. Audi RS 6 and Audi RS7, although to a lesser state of tune, for 2016, 2017 model year Audi S8 Plus is equipped with the engine uprated with the same conclusion that the smaller 6 RS and RS7.
Available for a limited time and only in some markets on a limited model range, these "P" and S models are designed, engineered and manufactured in Audi AGS high performance private subsidiary company, Audi Sport GmbH, at its Neckarsulm plant.
Unlike Audi "S" model, the interior of which is well-equipped in order to keep the feel of sport luxury, the interior of Audi RS models are often Spartan by comparison as the emphasis is more on the job than a luxury. 2008 Audi RS 4 sold in Europe had lightweight racing-style front seats and roll electrically operated for the rear doors although its counterpart sold in the United States has luxurious power-adjustable front seats and power Windows for all doors.
There used to be only one RS model in production at the time, but recently, Audi has revised its policy and decided to make more than one RS model at a time, claiming that "customers want them, why not give it to them".
4. Lineup. (Состав)
The following Audi "S" and "RS" high performance models are used or produced, or supposed to be in the future production:
Former models. (Бывший моделей)
In chronological order the production of the end - oldest first
5. Line Audis. (Линия Ауди)
Audi produce a specification of optional subjects trim packages for its major models a / K / a TT, known as the S line. Its just a trim specification that allows customers to produce a sporty appearance in the main model Audi. While the specific line trim parts are designed and produced by Audi Sport GmbH in Neckarsulm plant, these basic cars are still manufactured and assembled by Audi AG at their relevant factories on the same production line, along with other standard models.
Cars with S line trim are not to be confused with the specific high-efficiency proposals - the letter "S" model manufactured by Audi AG and RS models, the Audi Sport GmbH, Audi cars with S line trim bear identical performance figures to their counterparts with base or SE trim levels.
- regular model range line - up. Like all Audi RS models the RS 6 pioneers some of Audi s newest and most advanced engineering and technology, and so could
- The Audi RS 2 Avant, usually known as Audi 80 RS 2, was a limited edition, high - performance Audi five - door, five - seat estate car station wagon manufactured
- cabriolet, and Sportback a four - door hatchback with a fastback - like roofline version of the Audi A4 saloon and estate models Under Audi s internal
- The Audi RS 4 is the high - performance variant of the Audi A4 range produced by Audi Sport GmbH, for AUDI AG, a division of the Volkswagen Group. It slots
- 700 rpm, and torque of 450 N m 332 lbf ft at 1, 600 5, 300 rpm. Ever since the original Audi RS model the Audi RS 2 Avant all Audi RS models were assembled
- 928 s running gear and wider track. Audi 100 Audi S and RS models Ford Mustang Porsche 911 Audi A5 Audi A7 autopolis.wordpress.com 1970 1976 Audi 100
- Launches Black Edition Models in UK Autoblog. Retrieved 5 March 2013. Dynamics at Their Most Beautiful the Audi RS 7 Sportback Audi MediaServices Press
- August 1979 Audi S and RS models Jensen FF, the first all - wheel - drive road car, introduced in 1966 25 Years of Audi Quattro Press release Audi of America
- Audi Ur - S 4, and Audi Ur - S 6 were unofficial names for the original models of the Audi S 4 and S 6 automobiles. The Ur - S 4 was produced from 1991 to 1994, while
- by Audi as their quattro system. Second - and third - generation A6 models have shared their platform with the company s Allroad models Both petrol and diesel
- even - higher performance RS 6 which is also based on the A6 is not sold, the S 6 is the most powerful A6 trim there. The S 6, like all Audi S models is fitted as
- the Audi RS 3, Audi RS 4, Audi RS 5, Audi RS 6, Audi RS 7, Audi RS Q3, Audi TTRS and the Audi R8. They also design and specify roadwheels, and design and produce
- 349bhp Audi S4 Avant www.topgear.com. Retrieved 10 November 2017. Audi com - international corporate portal Audi UK - S and RS models Audi USA - S 4
- platform Audi Le Mans quattro Audi S and RS models Lamborghini Gallardo built on same platform More individuality quattro GmbH Audi AG. Archived
- Zwickau and Audi Dresden models that were launched in 1929. At the same time, 6 - cylinder and 4 - cylinder the four with a Peugeot engine models were manufactured
- stop - start use and coasting. Audi Sport GmbH Audi S and RS models Audi A8 Audi S 4 Audi RS 4 Audi RS 6 All information about the generation: Audi S 8 D2 www
- typical design for Audi S and RS models which consists of side skirts, bigger air inlets on front bumper and dual - quad tip exhaust. The S 5 includes a string
- MLB platform shared with many other Audi models and potentially one Porsche model within Volkswagen Group. The Audi A4 automobile layout consists of a
- 1973 to 1986 and was available as a sedan, and station wagon - the latter marketed by Audi as the Avant. The coupe and convertible models were not badged
- The Audi 5 Series DTM also known as the Audi A5 DTM 2012 later Audi RS 5 DTM 2013 - 2018 is a touring car constructed by the German car manufacturer
- sport a designation used for cars such as the Audi RS models and the Porsche 911 Carrera RS and GT3 RS Religious studies Report Short, a type of Congressional
- an aluminium chassis, all A8 models have used this construction method co - developed with Alcoa and marketed as the Audi Space Frame. A mechanically - upgraded
- Audi RS Q3 Revealed Motorward. Retrieved 2013 - 02 - 20. Audi MediaCenter Retrieved 14 July 2015. First RS model in the Q series: Audi RS Q3 Audi
- 4 Audi S 4 Audi A4 allroad quattro Audi A5 Audi S 5 Audi RS 5 Audi A6 Audi S 6 Audi RS 6 Audi A6 allroad quattro Audi A7 Audi RS 7 Audi S 7 Audi A8 Audi S 8 Audi
- Audi A1 internally designated Typ 8X is a supermini sized launched by Audi at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show. Sales of the initial three door A1 model started
- original Audi Quattro and the Audi quattro four wheel drive system. Based on the Audi RS 5, it features a modified 2.5L five - cylinder TFSI engine and the sixth
- The Audi Q8 is a mid - size luxury crossover SUV coupe made by Audi that was launched in 2018. It is the flagship of the Audi SUV line, and is being produced
- offering from Audi and went on sale in 2006. Later, Audi s second SUV, the Q5, was unveiled as a 2009 model Audi has since unveiled a third SUV model the Q3
- brought colours which had only previously been available on S and RS models or as an Audi Exclusive option to the standard colour chart. Diesel engines
- 2020 - 01 - 21. Audi 2000 Concept 1981 Audi Quartz Concept 1981 Audi B12 80 1984 Audi GT Cabriolet 1986 Audi Sport quattro RS 002 Group S 1986
Users also searched:
audi rs 4, audi rs8, audi sport gmbh, audi, models, sport, audi sport, and rs, model, rs models, models audi, s and rs, audi s, gmbh, rs model, audi rs, sports, audi sport rs, and rs models, germanys, price, audis, line, gmbhs, gmbh sports, rs audi sport, gmbhneckarsulm, s and rs models, s models, rs s, audi s and rs, sport gmbh,
|RS history – 25 years of Audi Sport models Autocar. Experience the true racing spirit of when you choose an Audi S or RS model. Explore our inventory to learn more about their available features.. .. The Complete Audi Buying Guide: Every Model, Explained Gear. Jul 24, 2019 While Volkswagen showed many different body styles for its potential EVs, including now legendary Bulli and later the Buzz busses, Audi is. .. We Rank 5 Audi RS Cars Sold In The US From Worst To Best. &, Marseille, France. 1.3K likes. Club Audi Sport The community of S & RS models.. .. Audi Teases Six Upcoming RS Models, But Which Are U.S. Bound?. Once upon just one RS model of was made at time, making them All current Audi S cars have a quad exit exhaust, even diesel SQ5 and the. .. Audi RS: All Future Models, Including Those for the U.S.. by Agency Power Paddle Shifter Extensions 2014 2017 Audi S and RS Models.. .. Audi Planning Q4 Q6 e tron Models With S and RS Versions. Jul 16, 2019 In 1994, Audi introduced 2 Avant, first product from Ingolstadt to wear the brands top performance indicating RS badge.. .. Audi to launch new RS models, refreshed A4 and Q7 this year. Aug 5, Audi Sport has released a shadowy teaser of six upcoming RS performance models, which could possibly debut at the 2019 Frankfurt auto. .. ® Luxury Sport Models Audi USA. Aug 7, 2019 While surprised motoring world with introduction of the diesel powered s models some time ago its audi sport gmbh subsidiary. .. Audi Sport Teases Six New RS Models Heres What They Are Top. Aug 5, 2019 Audi Sport has had a busy year so far what with all those newly launched S models, but the best is yet to come as Ingolstadts go faster division. .. Audi Launching Slew Of New S, R, And RS Models In 2019. May 23, 2017 In fact, was when Audi sold one RS model at a time. This means that excluding generational overlap there have only been.||Audi S & RS models Home Facebook. Nov 18, 2019 Global e tron Sportback, second fully electric production model from Audi of America First ever RS Q8 makes world debut at Los. .. Agency Power Paddle Shifter Extensions 2014 2017 Audi S and. Apr 5, 2019 Sportier luxury S. sportiest, pared down RennSport models get an RS. Audi uses Q for its SUV line. The TT, R8, and. .. Audi Teases Six RS Models It Will Reveal Later This Year. For those drivers looking to find out a bit more about sport models, including the Audi S and RS line available at our dealership in California, below you. .. Audi S & RS Sport & Performance models for Sale Near Santa. Jul 16, 2019 Fast forward six years a new mid size platform of B5 Audi A4 laid foundations for next S and RS derivatives, the halo model. .. A Visual History of Audis High Performance RS Models Feature. Mar 14, 2019 During same annual conference, Audi also announced rollout of two pure electric vehicles: Sportback and the Q2 L E Tron.. .. 6 RS models on the way from Audi, including two completely new. Mar 14, 2019 Audi A4 sedan will receive a refresh. Antuan Goodwin Roadshow. Audis most important launch this year is definitely the electric. .. An Idiots Guide To The Stupidly Complicated Audi Range. Oct 1, 2019 A quick dive into the near term future of Audi Sports RS portfolio, move to make it upscale, provides more differentiation from S models.. .. Audi introduces 2020 e tron Sportback, all new RS models, and S. Learn all about Audi Sport®, from coupes, sedans, sportbacks, and Our RS models have been tested on the most demanding tracks in Germany.. .. 2018 Audi S & RS Models For Sale In Madison WI Middleton. Apr 17, 2018 From a Porsche fettled wagon all the way through to todays twin turbocharged, ultra quick Audis, this is every notable Audi Sport model..|
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →