★ BMW 7 Series (E32)
BMW Е32-the second generation of the BMW 7 series luxury car and was produced from 1986 to 1994. He replaced the E23 and was initially available with inline-six and V12 engines. In 1992, the V8 engines became available. Since its inception, Е32 was widely considered the most technologically advanced series vehicles per day and sets the quality standards of luxury, and in 1990-e years.
On Е32 introduced several features for the first time in the BMW electronic control system of rigidity of shock-absorbers, traction control system, standard and long-wheelbase length I and Il, and dual-zone climate control. On Е32 full 750i was the first car adhering to the "mens agreement" among the German manufacturers limiting the maximum speed of 250 km / h 155 mph.
In addition, some of the worlds first automobile features a passenger vehicle was introduced in Е32: projector headlights lens 1986, double glazing 1991, ahead of "Mercedes-Benz" for a few months, xenon headlamps, 1991,
BMW Е32 also introduced the first V8 engine as the BMW 501 / 502, the latter of which was produced in 1962, and the V12 engine, which was also Germanys first post-war V12 engine for passenger vehicles. The surprise news of BMW V12 and called the "Mercedes-Benz" to postpone the introduction of the W140 for two years from 1989 to 1991.
In 1994 Е32 was replaced by the E38, evolutionary design, which is built on a Driver-focused design E32s.
1. Development and production of. (Разработка и производство)
The styling is credited to then-chief stylist Ercole Spada and Hans Kerschbaum working under the guidance of then-chief designer Claus Lutte. Design work began in late 1979. By 1983, 1:1 scale models were presented and frozen in October 1984 for the production of which was planned in June 1986.
Series production Е32 7 began with a 735i in June 1986, with the 730i and December 1986, concluded in April 1994, a total of 311.068 built.
2. Features. (Особенности)
Some luxury options placed at Е32 include integrated telephone and Fax machines, a wine cooler, electrically adjustable rear seats, radio controls for rear passengers solely for the 750iL.
In 1991 the worlds first mass production low beam xenon high-intensity discharge headlamps malfunction, only the low beams was put on the 750iL. Other security features include a system that automatically increased spring pressure on the windscreen wipers to keep them firmly pressed on the glass at high speeds.
On Е32 was the first BMW with traction control automatic stability control for a while, but ASC is the stability control with the help of modern definitions. The original version of ask reduce wheel spin by reducing engine power, while the later version T also applies the rear brakes.
The car was also available in the long wheelbase version, denoted by L from German Lang, after the model. These models have additional 11.4 cm 4.5 inches of legroom for rear passengers by stretching the rear doors and body at this moment.
3. Engines. (Двигатели)
Over its lifespan, the series Е32 7 was designed with a straight-six, V8 and V12 petrol engines.
The model run consisted of with 730i / Il 735i / Il, which was equipped with the M30 straight-6 engine. Also Е32 the launch of the 750i / Il, which was the first BMW ever sold with a V12 engine. Rated output 5.0 l 305 CU in M70 V12 is 220 kW 295 HP.
In 1991, BMW has started production of its first V8 engine in 1962 with the end of production BMW 501 / 502. This M60 V8 was introduced in Е32, along with the 5 series E34. 4.0-liter version works on the new models, 740i / Il, and the 3.0 liter version was sold in parallel with the M30 inline six-cylinder models 730i s / Il. The maximum speed of the 740i was electronically limited to 240 km / h 149 mph. Both of the V8 engine in combination with the new 5 speed automatic transmission manufactured by ZF. In a Nikasil bore lining used in the M60 engine was prone to damage when using high sulfur fuels.
4. Styling. (Стайлинг)
On Е32 was the first BMW to use the L-shaped rear lights, which have been designed with the safety of movement in mind. Other features include styling of BMWs traditional Hoffmeister kink at the rear window lines and round headlights.
Externally, the BMW kidney grille has indicated that the engine was under the hood: all 6-cylinder models have a narrow grille, and a wide grille was standard for V8 and V12 models volume. Narrow grille was available as an option on 8 - and 12-cylinder models Е32.
5.1. Special models. 750iL Highline
The BMW 750iL Highline was the top-of-the-line model Е32, with a lot of added luxury for the rear passengers like full leather seats, dual radio controls, dual climate control with a coolbox mounted in the center console, electrically heated and adjustable rear seats, walnut veneer folding tables, two crystal glasses neatly placed in the refrigerator, legrests, and sun all around the rear / side Windows. Complete with independent heating and ventilation, it also added a second battery in the trunk and a second alternator to provide power for all this luxury. Option, automatic package cost more than 20.000 DM, and was only available on the 750iL, bringing the total cost to more than twice the base model 730i S.
5.2. Special models. A prototype of Vienna, goldfisch. (Прототип Вена goldfisch)
In Vienna, goldfisch, also called 767 or "secret seven" internally, this concept is a full size luxury car, based on Е32 750i full. Conceived Karlhienz Dr. Lange in the late 1980s, it was intended to be top-of-the-line 7-series is also designed to compete with offerings from a competitor "Mercedes-Benz". Dr. Lange also involved two other employees in the project, namely, Adolf Fisher and Hans-Peter Weisbarth both senior staff. The concept car was completed in just six months. The main distinguishing feature is the V16 engine designed by Adolf Fischer, who in fact is a modified M70 V12 was increased to four extra cylinders, power increased to 6.7 liters, etched iron pistons, a nine-bearing crankshaft and having a silicone-casting aluminum. The engine was installed the Bosch DME 3.3 engine management system to improve performance. The required level of performance was achieved, when the system processed the two engine inline-8 engines bolted together. As a result, the engine power 414 HP 304 kW 408 HP and 625 nm 461 lb⋅ft of torque. Power was sent to rear wheels via 6-speed manual transmission shared with Е31 8 series. The car had the engine cooling system is in the trunk along with the manufacture of glass gills and intakes in the rear to aid in cooling, because there was no place to place them at the front, and as a result, the engine 305 mm 12 in more than a V12 engine. The air was expelled through the ordering of the valence panel in the rear of the car, which led to the use of small rear lights with no fog and reversing lights. Despite the use of a large V16 engine, the car was only 60 kg 132 lbs heavier than the 750i. At the goldfisch can accelerate to 100 km / h 62 mph in a claimed 6 seconds and can reach a top speed of 282 km / h 175 km / h. The car remained a technology demonstrator only and was not put into production because of the V16 engine to be noncompliant with environmental regulations.
6. Car reviews. (Отзывы автомобилей)
E34 5 series, introduced in 1988, has a design similar to Е32. It also uses the same M30 straight-6 and M60 V8 engines, and a few other parts.
On Е31 8 series, released in 1989, uses the same V8 M60 and the M70 V12 engines as Е32.
- Retrieved 8 March 2017. 1986 BMW 735i E32 7 - Series - giant road test www.drive - my.com. Retrieved 31 March 2017. BMW 7 Series E32 www.autoevolution.com
- The BMW E 65 is the fourth generation of the BMW 7 Series range of full - size luxury sedans, and was produced from 2001 to 2008. The variants of the range
- the BMW E 38 was the third generation of the BMW 7 Series The flagship represented an attractive evolution in design language of the prior E32 generation
- the BMW E 3 sedans. From 1983 to 1986, a turbocharged 6 - cylinder engine was available. In 1986, the E 23 was replaced by the E32 7 Series however the E 23
- The first generation of the BMW 4 Series consists of the BMW F 32 coupe version BMW F33 convertible version and BMW F36 four - door coupe version
- The BMW 6 Series is a range of grand tourers produced by BMW since 1976. It is the successor to the E 9 Coupe and is currently in its fourth generation
- wheelbase BMW 7 Series E32 and the first driving tests were made in May 1988. On July 7 1988, the engine was presented internally within BMW To prevent
- generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW E 90 sedan BMW E 91 wagon, marketed as Touring BMW E 92 coupe and BMW E 93 convertible compact
- The BMW 4 Series is a range of coupe, convertible and fastback models manufactured by the German automaker BMW since 2013. It was unveiled at the North
- of the BMW 1 Series consists of the BMW E 81 3 - door hatchback version BMW E 82 coupe version BMW E 87 5 - door hatchback version and BMW E 88 convertible
- The BMW 5 Series is an executive car manufactured by BMW since 1972. It is the successor to the New Class Sedans and is currently in its seventh generation
- generation of the BMW 6 Series consists of the BMW E 63 coupe version and BMW E 64 convertible version grand tourers. The E 63 E 64 generation was produced
- The BMW 3 Series is a compact executive car manufactured by the German automaker BMW since May 1975. It is the successor to the 02 Series and has been
- The G 32 BMW 6 Series is the second generation of the BMW Gran Turismo range of fastback mid - size luxury cars, and was launched in 2017 as the successor
- The BMW 8 Series is a range of grand tourers produced by BMW The 8 Series was introduced in 1990 under the E 31 model code and was only available as a
- The sixth generation of the BMW 7 Series consists of the BMW G11 sedan version and BMW G12 long - wheelbase sedan version full - size luxury sedans. The
- the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW E 60 sedan long wheelbase sedan version and BMW E 61 wagon version, marketed as Touring executive cars. The E 60
- The BMW E 36 is the third generation of the BMW 3 Series range of compact executive cars, and was produced from 1990 to 2000. The initial models were of
- The BMW E 30 is the second generation of BMW 3 Series which was produced from 1982 - 1994 and replaced the E 21 3 Series The model range included coupe
- The BMW 1 Series is a range of subcompact executive cars C - segment manufactured by BMW since 2004. It is the successor to the BMW 3 Series Compact and
- of chief designer Claus Luthe, BMW based much of the design on the E32 7 Series Following Spada s departure from BMW and styling approval in 1983, J
- The BMW E 24 is the first generation of BMW 6 Series grand tourer coupes which was produced from 1976 to 1989 and replaced the BMW E 9 coupes. The E 24 was
- The BMW E 31 is the first generation of the BMW 8 Series It is a grand tourer built by BMW from 1990 to 1999 powered by either a V8 or V12 engine. While
- the BMW 3 Series compact sedans in 1975, the BMW 6 Series luxury coupes in 1976 and the BMW 7 Series large luxury sedans in 1978. The BMW M division
- sixth generation of the BMW 5 Series consists of the BMW F10 sedan version BMW F11 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F07 fastback version
- sixth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW F30 sedan version BMW F31 wagon version, marketed as Touring and BMW F34 fastback version
- The BMW E 12 is the first generation of 5 Series executive cars, which was produced from 1972 to 1981 and replaced the saloon models of the BMW New Class
- The fifth generation of the BMW 7 Series consists of the BMW F01 sedan version and BMW F02 long - wheelbase sedan version full - size luxury sedans. The
- The BMW E 46 is the fourth generation of the BMW 3 Series which was produced from 1997 to 2006. The body styles of the range are: 4 - door sedan saloon 2 - door
- The BMW E 28 is the second generation of BMW 5 Series executive cars, which was produced from 1981 to 1988 and replaced the E 12 5 Series The E 28 was initially
Users also searched:
bmw 7 series 2008, bmw 7 series e38, bmw 7 series, bmw e23, bmw e32 750il, bmw e32 for sale, bmw e32 interior, bmw e32 stance, series, bmw e, bmw, e bmw, bmw series, series e, sale, series e bmw, interior, stance, for sale, e series, bmw e series, bmw series e, e bmw series, bmw e interior, bmw e for sale, bmw e il, bmw e stance, bmws, 7 series, bmw e32, bmw 7, e32 bmw, bmw 7 series, series e32, e32 7, 7 series e32, e32 bmw 7, bmw e32 7,
|BMW 7 Series. The second generation E32. YouTube. Service Log In Approvals FAQs Contact Dealer Locator. Home Product World Model History BMW 7 Series E32. .. BMW E23 7 Series conquers the land of Dracula. Buy related to and see what customers say about bmw 7 series e32 products on FREE DELIVERY possible. .. BMW 7 Series E32 750il Video Handbook 1989 US YouTube. Jan 29, 2020 BMW Once Built Cylinder 7 Series Named After and Resembling a Goldfish Fitted to an E32 generation 750iL, the mighty V 16 engine. .. Used BMW 7 Series for Sale with Photos CarGurus. Jul 24, 2017 BMW E32 Romania 05 830x553 All E23 7 Series models exception of 745i were built with the 12 valve M30. .. BMW 7 Series e23 e32 e38 Home Facebook. Dec 24, 2019 E32 750il US Video Handbook 1989 BMW 7 Series. for the North American Market.. .. BMW 7 Series E32 1988 94. Feb 17, 2016 BMW 7 Series E32 Electronic Systems Subscribe.. .. BMW 7 Series E32: ALPINA Automobiles. Feb 4, 2016 Specs, photos, engines and other data about BMW 7 Series E32 1986 1994.. .. BMW 7 Series E32 Electronic Systems YouTube. Jul 17, 2014 detail in model is excellent, but am struggling with renders. angles good, so i think its the mucky lens you are trying to. .. 1994 BMW 7 Series E32. High performance drop in &, BMW 3 7 M3 84 91: 332005: $69.50. K&N air filter oil 6.5 oz aerosol Code: 990504 Your Price:. .. 7 Series E32 Full Promo Official Film 1986 BMW 7er. Aug 30, 2013 second generation of BMW 7 Series E32 is released in 1987. idea was to create an elegant and dynamic vehicle for the business.||BMW 7 Series E32 1988 94: Racing Dynamics. Nov 2, 2009 Within walls of BMW, Secret Seven project was also known as Goldfish. Reason being, 7 Series sedan that the V16 engine. .. BMW 7 Series E32 specs & photos 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990. Auto for BMW 7 Series E32 1987 1994 Pelican Parts.. .. BMW Once Built a 16 Cylinder 7 Series Named After and. Jun 10, 2015 ב.מ.וו סדרה, שנים BMW 7 Series E32, 1986 1994. Loading Unsubscribe from The Wheel Network?. .. BMW E32 7 Series 735i Technical Specs, Dimensions. . 242 likes. The place lovers of BMW 7 Series e23 e32 e38. We looking for admins. If you are interesting, send PM.. .. BMW 7 Series E32 1987 1994 and Accessories Pelican Parts. car? 14 offers BMW 7 Series for sale and other cars on Classic Trader. E32 Saloon 200.000 km 221 300 kw hp. Watchlisted.. .. BMW 7 Series Cars for Sale Classic Trader. Jan 21, 2015 Official BMW 7 Series E32 Promo Film Full Length 13 minutes highlighting all new electronic wizardry the space age computer. .. BMW 7 Series E32, 1986 1994 YouTube. BMW 7 series 1988 94 sway bar bushings, sport manual pedal set, chip tuning.. .. BMW 7 Series E32:. With 0 to 100 62mph in 8.3 seconds, maximum top speed 143 mph 230 km h, curb weight of 3527 lbs 1600 kgs, the E32 7 Series 735i has a. .. BMWs Secret 7 Series model: E32 Prototype with 6.7L V16 engine. 1 15 3408 Save $33714 on a BMW 7 Series near you. Search over 5300 listings to find the best local deals. We analyze millions of used cars.|
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →